1. Shifting Sands, War Effort Problem MOD READ ASAP

I've seen that War Effort has started for the Shifting Sands Event, but problem is that no one is donating materials for War Effort since when you donate you get chest from which you get level 60 gear when open it, so it's pretty worthless for people who are not working for Scarab Lord questline and are "level 80", and the amount of materials you need to donate is insanely high.

For example I am donating bandages "only" and I need to donate 400k/600k/800k of bandages depends which type you donate(3 types), and to complete war effort all 3 types needs to be fully donated to numbers above, the higher number needed, the less worth of bandage cloth is. But still that is "1.8 million" of "JUST cloth bandages in material.

AND NOT EVERYONE WILL DONATE SAME MATERIAL BECAUSE THERE IS OTHER MATERIALS FROM OTHER PROFFESIONS WHICH REQUIRE MAYBE LESS OR SAME AMOUNT OF MATERIAL FOR " WARR EFFORT ", AND NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED ON "BOTH FACTIONS". CAN TAKE MONTHS TO BE COMPLETED LIKE THIS (up to 5months or more).

So BEST way to handle this is to remove "WAR EFFORT" and set a "DATE" and "TIME" when "SCARAB GONG" will give "BANG THE GONG" QUEST"(for tile and mount) and whole event of gate opening.
    Edited: February 20, 2022

2. Lol. So you just want to get free pass on biggest server event that requires whole faction effort to complete and get one of the rarest mount and achievement in WoW history, right?)

3. No I am saying that 1.8 million of materials will never be collected for 2 months left till server ends and no one will get achievement. So why would you implement "War Effort" when whole realm is not working for it, 30 people(horde and alliance together) hardly gonna collect materials for just one faction side of "War Effort", not to mention each faction side has it's own "War Effort" material requirements.
    Edited: February 20, 2022

4. Lol. So you just want to get free pass on biggest server event that requires whole faction effort to complete and get one of the rarest mount and achievement in WoW history, right?)
    We dont want them for free, its just that the event its not balanced arround 10 people doing it , and the rest of the server that dosent care about the scarab lord thing, even the ones that does care , wont be farming all day for it.
    Edited: February 21, 2022

5. No I am saying that 1.8 million of materials will never be collected for 2 months left till server ends and no one will get achievement. So why would you implement "War Effort" when whole realm is not working for it, 30 people(horde and alliance together) hardly gonna collect materials for just one faction side of "War Effort", not to mention each faction side has it's own "War Effort" material requirements.
    It's implemented so players have an opportunity to do the event, nothing else. There's no rule that it "must" be completed. If people aren't interested in working on it, why should we skip the whole thing and go right to the rewards? It's perfectly fine for the Season to end and the event to go unfinished if that's how the playerbase decided to have it happen.

6. Couldn’t have said it better myself Obnoxious. I bet they randomly open up AQ timewalking 30 days before server ends…. If they release it at all lol

7. Unless the rewards are insanely good, there is little chance that all players will cooperate the way they are meant to. It made sense in vanilla but it doesn't make sense here. I think that you are better off pretending the event does not exist.

8. It should be implemented to entertain people and not make them farm 6 million different materials for War Effort with lvl 60 gear rewards, it was not even on retail required to farm this much materials, with this amount of active people playing on Frostmourne it's impossible to finish it.

At this point it's I am asking you why did you even implement it when you know it can't be finished, people was so hyped to do it and get rewards, doesn't matter how much players are gonna get title 10 or 1000, it's not meant to be for everyone, people who got scepter should be rewarded for finishing questline.

This right here from answer is pure bull**** and disrespect for people who worked hard to get it! No offense

9. It can be finished - if people work together from the start.
    If you want to blame someone, blame all the players who just aren't interested in completing the event, not us for making it available.

10. But it should be implemented in different way, or lower item requirements for it, because this realm doesn't have 10k online people, this amount is absurd, its insane amount, literally impossible to do it, it's just sad to waste whole questline and to ignore the problem.

Even on vanilla realms people spent months to farm for war effort materials, and here where prices are insanely high for vanilla materials. you want us to farm about 4million different materials just for alliance side not to mention horde, and all that with 2-3k player base.
    Edited: February 21, 2022

11. They do not WANT you, neither they FORCE you to do it. You were granted such option, it is not something you must do, nor whole server population.

Vanilla could not even be related or used as example in this one case. They had bigger numbers, you have more time. They had no intel - you have opportunity to do this event each year and profit a lot from selling characters.

I just can not come up with any proper reason why are you demanding Warmane to remove entry quest and give out final rewards to any lazy scrub who created toon on Frostmourne.

Go on, try to be reasonable, not spam iterations of "gimme goods, you must, i'm player"...

12. At this point if server is going for no changes just remove the whole event because I know for the fact it won't be finished in 2months, because there are like 20 people in total who finished questline and waited to finish gong quest when Ruby raid was released, or give that 20 people chance to complete quest and rewards because they worked for it.

Just because someone is jealous they didn't get questline finished and won't recive reward, doesn't mean you should ignore people who worked for it.

13. it's like you want them to not give us rewards rofl, just **** off from my post if ur not bringing anything to table or helping make it happen. It's not about rewards it's about bad implement for amount people playing on this realm.

14. The implementation is neutral. There are enough people to complete it, but they have to work for it in large numbers, not a couple dozens. Either people complete it or they don't. There are no "you almost got it, champ" rewards in the event and no reason to reward people who try, but fail to complete it.