1. using need on better items than the ones i'm using cause a ban in this situation

use the need on an item other than paladin plates but it's better than mine, mail armor for example in Dungeon Finder with closed set players with a lot of GS and who already has the item can cause ban?

2. If you NEED on items that's not for your spec you will(can) get banned. All that "but it's better", "no one need it", "but my actual MS", doesn't matter.

3. use the need on an item other than paladin plates but it's better than mine, mail armor for example in Dungeon Finder with closed set players with a lot of GS and who already has the item can cause ban?
    Paladin should only NEED on PLATE items (talking armor here, not jewelry). GREED the rest.

It's kinda like personal loot they use in newer expansions; paladin wouldn't get cloth/leather/mail from personalized loot. They would only get plate armor pieces. The same would be in RDF. Gotta have matching armor type to correct item stats. If armor type or stats aren't for you, then it's greed. It's entirely irrelevant what others wear.