1. Login Error, Has anyone ever actually fixed or know how to fix the 2316 error?

Hello, I've scoured the forums looking at every login error post i can find and I haven't found a solution yet. I opened a ticket, and it says my account is in good standing. I was ongame this morning, but cant login now.
    This seems like a widespread common problem, and all the threads I read, they never seem to solve the issue. Can we make a guide or sticky post on how to fix it? Is it client side? Anyone know how to fix this?
    My login WTF does say warmane.com
    the exact error:
    error unable to connect. please try again later. if the problem persists. please contact technical support at: "http://us.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?gameid=11&rootcategoryid=2316"
    I've rebooted my pc, my modem, checked the wtf file, it's not in the download folder. When this happened, my modem was still running, still same IP, and I don't use a VPN.
    I have limited time to play weekly, can anyone please help me fix this.
    Thank you.

2. I am having the same issue as you all day, i was playing just fine yesterday.

3. Yeah I'm having the same "2316" error. Was playing yesterday just fine but today I haven't been able to log in for the last hour. I've tried all solutions I found on old closed posts such as deleting realmlist.wtf and Config.wtf and recreating them, neither of those worked. Also tried flushing my DNS and that had no affect either. Hopefully this gets resolved soon

4. Hello. I too have issues logging into the game today. I am stuck at "connecting".

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=156279
    I did everything the post about fixing errors said to do, and it still isn't working. I donated money to this server because i love playing here but staff just told me on my ticket it's not their problem or job. All I want to do is play.

6. I am having the exact same problem as of 5 hours ago. I played for about 1-2 hours this morning/early afternoon, logged off for 1-2 hours and since then I'm getting the same exact issue as everyone else on this thread. Haven't been able to log on for 5 hours now. I've tried all the "fixes" everyone here has listed and it hasn't done a thing.

7. i just downloaded the client and wanted to start playing. i have the same issue. not a good start unfortunately.

EDIT: I thought the client was ready to play by default but after creating a realmlist.wtf file in Data\enUS\ with set realmlist logon.warmane.com in it it works now.
    Why isnt there any information about this step? :(
    Edited: February 22, 2022

8. I am having the same issue here as well, and I have never had an issue logging in until yesterday. I too was in game, when it froze, and then DC'd me, I have been unable to log in since early afternoon US time. I too have tried the above fixes and have had no luck, As others have said above, I wish I knew on who's end the problem is.

9. I enabled 2 way authorization a few days ago, could that be effecting this?

10. I looked at an older post on the forums similar to this and the Warmane staff member said it's most likely router or regional issues. Another person on that forum post said that they used a VPN to change their region to Canada (from Southern USA I believe) and they could log in again. So I'm guessing that all of us that can't log in are most likely in the same area (whether that region is large or small) and we are region locked or whatever term one would use for this.

11. what area are you in? i'm in the states

12. OK guys I found a temp fix! I had to buy a vpn, and change my country but it let me log in. idk how long this will work but every forum says do NOT use a free vpn those ip's are banned, use a paid one if you go this route. idk if i'm allowed to say which i use now i don't wanna get in trouble for advertising.

13. Guys, pls let us know if you find a solution cause we are having same problem here

14. Connecting error

did someone found a solucion? :(

15. yo, i got same issue, and find a solution: just deleted my Cache folder from game directory, and after this all works fine

12 Last