1. [H] <Helicopter> LF the right players to complete our fun raid team.

We are a 25 man Horde guild, running ICC and RS 25 every weekend :

Saturday 6.00pm server time : ICC 25 - some bosses on HC the rest normal.
    Sunday 6.00pm server time : RS 25
    10 Man raids and 5 Man Dungeon groups being formed throughout the week for those who want to do it.

We are not a hardcore guild, although players of all play styles are welcome, if you are someone who is not too familiar with the raids yet and want a guild where you will be given the chance to fit in and learn as you play then this is the right guild for you.

At the present time we are now looking to make progress in running as much of ICC 25 on Heroic mode as possible and need a few more reliable players to fine tune the raid team to that effect.

We are particularly looking for the following :

Any Non Paladin Tank
    Any Non Paladin Healers
    A Ret Paladin
    Priests - Any Spec
    Range DPS.

We handle loot by EPGP which we feel is a fair and transparent system which rewards regular raiders and not tourists or people who don't commit to raiding.

If you are interested then get in touch with me by DM, add me in discord and start a conversation (Kal#4238), ask any questions etc.

You can also get in touch with any of the guild officers in game or our GM - Sycho/Agachez.

Feel free to join the discord if you want to get in touch that way :

https://discord.gg/nPjuzsK8

2. Join up in time for our ICC 25 raid this Saturday 6.00pm server time, followed by RS 25 on Sunday.

3. I dont own any NFTs

Hey! I just started playing woltk again and im lvl 59 on my holy priest.

My goal is to be in a warm and funny social enviroment and join the raidteam when im lvl 80 and have the right gear.

Im not a hardcorde player, as I said my prio is the have fun and enjoy my time.
    With that being said progress is also a goal, but its more fun doing it while having a good time :)

My name is Oggeluring ingame, if I feel like the right lad to invite I would be happy to join

4. Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch, i will send you the relevant info via DM.

5. hi im started play wow again i never did a good endgame and start raid i always stop gaming before it, im a lv 80 MM orc hunter with just a pre bis gear just miss some pieces like 2 or 3 and my priopirty is start raiding my name in game is Dastraction