1. I suggest to make a hardcore Realm which there is no buff 5% in icc and there is two different ID ( normal / heroic ) i mean you can clear all normal or all heroic
    i played the two saison in frostmourne , S1 was the best in term of enjoying the old raids and it was popular realm as icecrown , so i would prefer to do the same saison as S1
    No TBC raids please , most of ppl are doing it because they are easier than ICC and Ulduar especially
    Edited: March 11, 2022

2. I am a hackerwoman, by far I think have created most of the timewalking raids on the horde so far. Here is my feedback:

Timewalking
    Overall:
    - Most of the bosses were too easy, especially the bosses with ads with low hp by default. Adds were very easy to kill as they had very low hp. I guess the hp was tuned by %.
    - Some of the bosses were are too hard to kill compared to gear that drops (BT: Mother with links, Illidan shadow phase, Gurtog fire debuffs SWP: Kalecgos with too much hp, Muru p2 skulls with dispells, Kiljaeden with fire debuff dmg
    - Some of the trash mobs were too overtuned, especially those with AOE abilities or heals (KZ: Bomb throwers BT: Dragons before Supremus Hunters before Akama, Whirlwind axes before Teron, ZA: Axe throwers SWP: Dawn priests

Karazan: The loot from naxx10 is not something they would like to go for whole season. I would recommend to add Naxx25 loot and Grull Lair with Maghteridon Lair with OS +2 loot and EOE loot, but it needs to be little bit harder than original raids, otherwise people will be farming only those timewalking raids.

Black Temple: Compared to ulduar, the most of the bosses were easier than ulduar which made most of the people raiding BT instead of Ulduar.
    - I would do the following:
    1) Reliquary of Souls: was too easy, basically free loot
    2) Councils same as above
    3) Akama same as above
    4) Teron same as above
    5) Gurtog is a bit overtuned with Fire dmg debuff
    6) Mother is a bit overtuned with links
    7) Ilidan is a bit overtuned with Shadowphase aoe dmg, fiends isnt working (if they bite you new should spawn from you)

Zulaman: It was good raid except the gear was too good which basically made all the pug raids to go ZA rather than TOGC10 as most pugs wont go through second boss in togc10. I would recommend following:
    1) Boss drops only one TOGC10 Item + with a Chest that drops only one crusader orb + one bonus item from chest (remove patterns, this has caused that everyone had a patterns)

Sunwell: Was a bit too hard in terms of it drops only ICC 25 normal gear which people werent interested within few IDs. I would recommend to lowertune Kalecgos HP a bit or extend the Enrage timer. Also, Muru should drop DBW trinket for sure. Also, I would incorporate heroic loot to last two bosses (trinkets normal) or get us new raid where we can get icc25 HC gear.

End: Endgame players were missing two ids per week and the timewalking experience didnt really work for them in terms of loot. On the other hand for casual players the bosses were to hard to kill in order to get the gear from there. So the loot system didnt realy work for any of those players as it was right in the middle (No good gear for endgame players, except ZA, too hard for pug casual players to get atleast catchup gear. Select one of these things, you either needs to nerf bosses to get casual players in or harder the bosses with better loot so guilds will be willing to spent the time going there.
    Edited: March 11, 2022

3. I've played both seasons and felt burnt out very quickly in season one thanks to the double raid resets and feeling like we had to clear it twice a week to be competive. This season the time walking content was great and fun but felt like some over the gear was very underwhelming pre Black Temple. Kara runs just became Prince Zurgs. Also not having clear loot tables for time walking also felt not good.

Suggestions:
    Timewalking:
    if TimeWalking is implemented like many have said make the gear feel more worth while and less random. But also release a loot able for the bosses in the raid. Maybe switch up the raid content between expansion not just all TBC raids maybe include some Vanilla raids.

Mythic Dungeons:
    Make the release dungeons have a harder mode and drop scaled up versions of their current loot. Project Ascension has had much success with this feature and would be nice to see here for a catch up mechanic. Maybe even figuring out a way to add Mythic Plus content to the game to add variety to the stuff that can be down to eliminate the down time when you have a fully geared raid group.

Solo Content/World Bosses:
    While I know the Warmane team steers away from custom content I believe maybe making a solo encounter similar to the mage tower or brawlers guild. Or make rare spawns out in the open world that have a spawn window that players can track down and kill for emblems or even World Bosses that players can get a chance to ger personal loot. These world bosses don't even have to be current the existing ones would be fine (ie. Dragons of Nightmare, Azuregos, Kazak).

Speedrunning:

Reward speed kills with transmog tokens or something of the sort to incentivize more competitive play at the end game.

4. Please just make Naxx and TOC patches SHORTER than ulduar and icc
    No one like to play toc and nax too much
    I prefer to play I can play Naxx for 1month for example but icc I can play it for 2 or even 3months

5. Suggestion I can give is something that makes the alliance not die at the beginning of Ulduar. Second season that I play on ally and as always a guild made the lk hc and the others are having difficulty killing the normal lk. I play in both factions, but I prefer Ally and practically ally's pve content died, I wanted to make the suggestion to transfer to ice crown as soon as possible because I can't stand ally d frostmourne anymore in this situation.

6. Could you guys allow more class/race combos, i know its not par with WOTLK but i would to be a tauren paladin, like my main on retail.

7. When is reset scheduled to happen ?(:

8. Since i assume the bonus coins for Loremaster and Battlemaster were an incentive to bolster the numbers for S2,i'd suggest swapping out(or adding the year-long achievment as a third bonus) Loremaster to What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been. Loremaster requires little time spent(relatively),so one can pop in and pump it in a couple of days if one's dedicated enough(Battlemaster more or less the same i guess with a dedicated team),while the year-long meta achievment would require more activity overall,and might make more people stick with the realm in the long run.

That's my 2 cents,most stuff has already been said above.

9. 1) A weekly event, where for one or several days honor granted in certain location is increased x5 (the number can be adjusted). So you should make a list of cool locations for PvP (Stranglethorn, Burning Steppes etc). Simmilar to BG weekends. You got the idea.

2) Factions understand language of each other when /s (not whispers). Or you can make a cool quest for it, that will unlock understanding language of opposite faction.

3) Option to turn hard mode on (like at classic right now), where you get a buff, that will desapper when character dies. You can make this buff to do something great for a character, like more gold and exp for quests with this buff.

4) A new difficulty for 5 ppl dungeon that will reward with more (not better) loot and more bages. And also could do this for low lvl dungeons, it could grant more exp for a dungeon. This could be applied to raids.

5) Arena betting, where you see currently playing teams with their arena setup, classes specs, their rating and have an option to bet gold for winning (we can go more like bet who will die first, how long the arena will continue etc). Could be combined with arena-spectator like at Blackrock

10. The release date is pretty bad overall. You release ulduar in mid-summer when everyone goes for a vacation and this decreases the population of FM. Since I'm writing this here, it will release in april anyway i guess and decrease the population in summer againnnn :)

3 months for naxx is too long. Nobody likes it, or make it harder.

Since wotlk classic will come soon, make this server permanent instead of seasonal so more people can invest in the server and the population would not decrease.

Cross faction for sure.

IMPORTANT: for naxx, priest is mandatory for raids because of mind control(Grand widow faerlina). This is such a terrible obligation to have priest for private server for raid, especially it's really difficult to find a priest for pug raids. Allow everyone to have mid control skill when you enter the instance or find another solution :)
    Edited: March 14, 2022

11. IMPORTANT: for naxx, priest is mandatory for raids because of mind control(Grand widow faerlina). This is such a terrible obligation to have priest for private server for raid, especially it's really difficult to find a priest for pug raids. Allow everyone to have mid control skill when you enter the instance or find another solution :)
    Lol, what?!

12. Increase the drop rates on scroll or deceptions for transmog or make it so the final boss of raids/or completion of a certain amount of battlegrounds or arenas/etc rewards you with a guaranteed scroll. I personally am a big fan of transmog but with the current rariety of the scrolls and the fast paced progression of frostmourne the transmog system does not allow for players to transmog their weapon and armor sets anywhere near as effective as retail or icecrown characters are able to.

13. A quick suggestion for Naxx tier is to unlock Sapphiron + Kel'Thuzad portal once you have gotten the full achievement for10/25. At some point the entire raid becomes irrelevant besides items you get from KT. So not forcing all raids to clear everything each week would be great. In my pov it will make this tier a lot more tolerable as well.

Thanks.

14. Don't do the same thing again - that would be boring.

My suggestion would be making a mythic season with high difficulty.

What would that for example include?

- Mythic Dungeons with increasing difficulty and rewards
    Increase the Difficulty slowly over the season so it keeps being a challenge and give more rewards the higher level you clear.
    To make the dungeons difficult add mobs, make them hit harder, make it so you have to clear them or else the boss pulls.
    Potential rewards: Materials, Extra Emblems depending on Speed / Performance / Difficulty cleared

- Mythic Raids with very hard difficulty
    Make the normal raid available for everyone. Make the Mythic Raid super hard at the beginning.
    Some of the fights are boring in Naxx for example. Maybe add some creativity. Make us suffer.

To lower frustration potentially add a stacking buff that increases each 2 weeks. Giving 5% dmg / hp buff to allow more people to clear it later on.

Potential rewards: Ulduar gear in Naxx, ToC gear in Ulduar, ICC25 HC is fun enough as it is. :))

15. More possibilities with transmog. For example being able to buy transmog on store (tier sets from classic, tbc etc.) Also remove armor restriction :)

First 12345 ... Last