1. Couldn't it also be abused to farm stuff for guildmates/alts/chars meant to be sold/to sell drop runs, etc?
    First:

You will not get loot on boss that you already killed, only on the boss that you didn't kill.

Second:

People fail on a pug and don't log anymore, at some moment you got less and less pugs because everyone is saved, wich is bad for the gameplay.

3:

Blizzard is using this system already.

4:
    cons: people gonna leave more often
    pros: theres more people to join as they don't get locked, they log more in game to finish it, don't need to extend lock for the next week, more fun less frustration.

AND BRING BACK KARAZAN EVERYONE LOVES IT AND WHANT TO PLAY IT !!

2. First: You will not get loot on boss that you already killed, only on the boss that you didn't kill.
    And? Not sure you read what you quoted or just didn't understand it. Example: BiS group from guild kills bosses, then 20 of them "PuG" with other 5, be them guildmates or alts or people they will sell runs/drops, being able to repeat it as many times as they like. The 20 being unable to loot is a moot point, they wouldn't be in it for it
    Second: People fail on a pug and don't log anymore, at some moment you got less and less pugs because everyone is saved, wich is bad for the gameplay.
    I don't see anything bad, just a consequence of bad groups giving up halfway. It's a natural part of PuGs, and the reason why they are seen as a last resort. It should lead to people filtering the good ones to group with instead of asking for a basic mechanic of the expansion to be removed (and the way for a possible abuse to be open).

3. First:

You will not get loot on boss that you already killed, only on the boss that you didn't kill.

Blizzard is using this system already.

pros: theres more people to join as they don't get locked, they log more in game to finish it, don't need to extend lock for the next week, more fun less frustration.
    Yeah, pretty much as Obnoxious said. Core team of 20 can take 5 randoms/alts that have no place in the raids (Fresh 80's, under geared etc.). Instead of only being able to do single boss kills with 1 character a week, they can do repeat boss kills a week per character. The major difference is, you wouldn't need several alts to make these carry runs anymore. One geared character per player is enough.

Blizzard is also asking for monthly subscription, where amount of accounts per player is "limited". They also don't have character/item trades that could involve IRL money (coins).

Don't think there would be people willing to join more. Why join BQL, when you still need BPC. Wouldn't make sense to join two separate runs, when you could do it potentially with one go. And honestly, replacing constantly would be tedious AF.

4. And? Not sure you read what you quoted or just didn't understand it. Example: BiS group from guild kills bosses, then 20 of them "PuG" with other 5, be them guildmates or alts or people they will sell runs/drops, being able to repeat it as many times as they like. The 20 being unable to loot is a moot point, they wouldn't be in it for it I don't see anything bad, just a consequence of bad groups giving up halfway. It's a natural part of PuGs, and the reason why they are seen as a last resort. It should lead to people filtering the good ones to group with instead of asking for a basic mechanic of the expansion to be removed (and the way for a possible abuse to be open).
    you guys keep seeing the bad aspect of this. You can limit the number of runs, like 2 or 3, you can limit the number of people of the same guild to prevent farm for alt, like maximum 5 people of same guild, you deny other run after you kill all the boss, you can only remove the id for that boss, so the guy can't only join a raid for the boss he hadn't killed without the ID restriction. As improvemnt you can dictate the rules and people without guilds and who don't have the time to pass 3 hours in a place start enjoing the game.

Another idea was always have a alternative 10 and 25 man raids. Like now, you have ulduar 10 and no alternative and SSC 25 and Ulduar 25. Ulduar is one of the worst raids on game and people are leaving 1 month before new patch because they don't whant loss time on ulduar 10 man, like the 3 hours wipe.

5. Or, instead of using development time for some custom modification that opens room for abuse and then adding in the extra work to craft a long set of rules and limitations to avoid such abuses, it can be left as it is, which has worked fine for ages, works under simple and well-known rules, and only has any so-called downsides when you go with randoms who don't commit - which isn't really a downside, just a risk you take when you avoid the work involved in building a solid group over weeks or months and take the PuG shortcut.

6. Do you consider making the server full cross faction? Right now there are 3 alliance and more than 20 horde guilds that actively raiding 25man hc. Most of my guild already said they will switch to horde next season. Some extra bags or anything won't stop people from switching to horde and I feel like alliance will be dead apart from some pvp players

7. Is it good for pugs which is 90% of pop

Is it good for Pug? That is question you should be asking. Why should Warmane staff care what 5% might exploit? Shouldn't warmane take priority in keeping 90% more happy? Has Blizzards fiasco teach any of you why cathering to elites don't sell well with 90%.

8. That 5% will become more and more the moment people start getting away with it. Changing Basic things in game will only lead to more changes to keep that 90% happy leading to a whole Custom server eventually. If you don't want to put in the effort to do it the right way then you are going to struggle and relying on PuGs is just asking for hardships.

9. Is it good for Pug? That is question you should be asking.
    No, the question we should be asking, always, is "will it be good for the server?"

Nothing is being done "to cater to elites," and that's a really weak gaslighting attempt. This is how it worked on retail Wrath of the Lich King, the expansion most widely considered the apex of World of Warcraft. Unless you're saying Blizzard hit the bullseye by "catering to elites" back then, your argument is as real as your percentages.

10. Like have been mentioned in this https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=449928 topic, the raids on Frostmourne should be cross-faction.
    It just seems like no matter how much incentive you give to Alliance, the faction will still die on a PvE Wrath realm no matter what, simply because horde has better pve racials. Buffing Alliance racials for PvE would probably too much, so I think it's a solid solution, considering that the group content is already cross-faction anyway.
    I agree, please turn on the cross-faction for raids. Frostmourne S3 was probably not prepared for the Wotlk Classic release. The average number of online players on the Naxx season was +-9k, and now it is like +- 3k. I have mentioned it in https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=452602.

The cross-faction is already turned on for Dungeon Finder anyway...

11. So is there any intention on making racials pickable or any efforts to make factions more balanced? I only joined the realm during s3 and really enjoy playing but crossfaction raiding won't solve problems like PVP where WG is almost permanently controlled by Horde. Honestly I have serious doubts I am going to continue playing next season if nothing changes.

12. So is there any intention on making racials pickable
    No, there isn't and I can't say I see there ever being.

13. So faction balance...I think we need to look at why people choose their faction over the other.

The Issue: Most people choose Horde to clear content. Given equal gear, Horde racials tend to give them a slight advantage at clearing content, and players being players, min-max for that. Most attempts to balance this tend to address the grinds (rep or leveling)...and not the ultimate result.

Solution: Address the end result. Instead of making the grind to max easier, balance their max. Maybe this means making racials more like a glyph than something attached to your character at creation. Maybe this means giving Ally a flat PvE boost to damage and mitigation (I don't remember the numbers on how much an advantage racials give...so I'm going to throw 2% as a number and figure it can be debated with actual data).

The giving boosts to the grind to max might encourage some players to roll Ally at first...but in the end, most players seem to follow the min-max meta. Address the meta, and the balance might change.

The only other solution I see: Go completely cross-faction. Make Chat, Auction Houses, Guilds, Raids, Mail, and everything else is cross-faction. Faction no longer becomes an issue for finding a PvE guild/group. You choose who you want to play, and you can play with whoever you meet along the way (at least if they'll accept you, you'll always have those wanting 6k gs for a nax10 run /s).

14. How About a new Idea about Racial and Factions
    - Only one Faction -> doesnt matter which race you choose You can do Hord Quests with alli and alli quests with hord still usual starting areas
    -> In BG ppl get randomly assigned to Hord/Alli Group
    -> downside : Wintergrasp might be hard to balance and Dungeon is whole time open to everyone
    -> If you turn on PVP in the normal world you have to choose to fight for alli or hord

-> downside later in POS everyone gets killed by slaves all the time

15. Are u applying any changes from wow classic here ?

First ... 5678 Last