1. Are u applying any changes from wow classic here ?
    What would be the changes you would want to see from classic to be implemented?

2. Timewalking instances should be a bit harder to pass through (like 10-20% more HP and damage for bosses). Now it's just an easiest option to get loot, which affects the sense of a "seasonal progressive realm with challenging PvE content". Also mythic 5 ppl loot should have its iLvl reduced (for the same reasons). These 2 features really do not let 25-man raiding be viable, especially on Ally side - cause ppl keep concentrating on easy-obtainable high ILvl items.

3. I hope the realm next season stays PVE...but to appease the wPVP crowd, maybe have a "Warmode" option with bonus(es) to encourage use.

If anyone isn't familiar with the concept, Warmode permanently flags you for PVP outside Sanctuary zones.

Ideas for bonuses (thrown out for discussion or thought):
    - After phase 1, an xp bonus to encourage leveling alts with it on. I see pros and cons about doing an xp bonus during the rush to 80 in Phase 1...could make it "mandatory" to pick for the realm firsts, but would also make "griefing" realm firsts easier.
    - Bonus to Honor gains? Maybe limited to open world?
    - Arena points for honor kills (maybe limited to only kills in open world?) Give an alternative/additional way to grind arena currency points outside the weekly arena queues.
    - Bonus to reps (honestly I find this the least favorable, but throwing it out there).

I also think you should be able to remove Warmode if you get tired of it...but it shouldn't be as easily toggled as typing /pvp. Ideas for that:
    - A long CD (in days or weeks) between toggling warmode on or off, or after toggling it off before you can turn it back on.
    - Maybe a limited amount of toggles. (like you can only turn it off once per phase, and if you turn it back on you're stuck until the next phase?)

I probably won't use it unless the bonuses were really good...but it might bring the people looking for that "Glorious World PVP!" into the season.

4. One idea I had is to take a different approach to what there is now, which would draw inspiration to how Lordaeron was released in 2016.

Make it a slightly longer season (let's say 1.5 years), and timegate levels at 60 and 70 for 3 months, respectively. During this time, people can raid the older raids, and try out a different version of PvP.

Finally, you would normally progress to 80 and have a full season there which lasts one year.

5. I dunno if anyone ever asked this but... rated bg in wotlk would be awesome. Has anyone suggested this before?

6. Hi Guys.

Huge fan of your work throughout the years. With the release of the botched up WOTLK imitation your capacity to deliver content that is scripted and with quality has become even more evident.

I feel like the season is a bit too short for most content, one more month for tier would be nice, but to be honest the last phase of Icecrown is in most cases not needed, since it mirrors what Icecrown offers it ends up quite empty, but that is just my impression.

Regarding the Timewalking and everything you have scripted regarding the old raids, in some sense I feel like it would be time to move into a more mature idea of a cross expansion server. Vanilla, TBC and Wotlk are all in the same pack in the deal, so the idea if it was possible would be to either scale every raid for 80 content or limit the entrance of gear into certain raids so people would have to use Vanilla gear in Vanilla, TBC gear in TBC and well WOTLK in WOTLK. In this way it would be possible to raid older content in their specific content tiers without the gear being obsolete since you can only use that expansion gear there.

This would be more than what Frostmourne offers and would need to be a stable server like Icecrown, if certain raids gives certain bonus per month or week this could be accomplished and people would have more than just ICC and RS. Even a monthly competition with some rewards to the guilds with the best clears in a certain raid should make guilds move towards that goal and dynamize said server.

Tbh it feels kinda awesome raid Vanilla/TBC with WOTLK talents and more balanced specs.

This is just an idea, wonder if more people would like to actually be able to play competitive Vanilla and TBC on a WOTLK realm.

Thanks!

7. Frostmourne is fine the way it is. limiting the gear entrance would be ridiculous if forced, when you can do so yourself easily if you want to. force-scale lvl 60 raids into 80s is complete nonsense, if you want the vanilla experience that is. however i agree frostmourne maybe should start with vanilla only content. then move on to tbc and finally wotlk. that makes more sense, imo.

8. Frostmourne is fine the way it is. limiting the gear entrance would be ridiculous if forced, when you can do so yourself easily if you want to. force-scale lvl 60 raids into 80s is complete nonsense, if you want the vanilla experience that is. however i agree frostmourne maybe should start with vanilla only content. then move on to tbc and finally wotlk. that makes more sense, imo.
    For as long as dks are available from the begining ._.

9. Adding Vanilla and TBC Phases to the season would probably require doubling the season length. Balancing the older raids for at-level characters using 3.3.5 talents is...difficult. They were designed under different talents, with different skill/spells, ect ect, and from what I remember of the one or two servers who tried it...classes are not at all balanced at lower levels, so either you make the content super easy (so "normal" raid comps can clear it), or you make it so hard that only raid groups that stack the OP classes can do it. Also, will the vanilla raids be designed around 40-man raids, or 25? Will they allow the 40 if they're designed for 25? Lots of things need to be done to make it work. And some skills would need to be available at earlier levels...for example, DKs don't get their taunt until 68 iirc, so they can't be a proper tank until TBC phase unless that's changed. I think it could be a lot of fun...but I'm not sure the Warmane team is interested in doing that many custom changes...and if they are, I'm not sure they'd want to make it a Frostmourne season, or it's own thing.

10. TLDR: buff healers and tanks in dungeons, some QoL for those who already have a lvl 80 character

1- in RDF everyone is going for DPS while there arent many tanks and healers. one idea is to give them more loot (those u get when you complete a dungeon. bags with random loot early and emblems late) and maybe get them a priority for need loot? like having a higher chance of getting a loot when more than 1 players are rolling need.

2- for new players, leveling up with quests is a fine thing to learn game mechanics. but for experienced ones, its just boring to run from here to there just to level up and get to dungeons. so for those who already have a character who is lvl80, there can be options to instantly become level 15 and get abilities/items/gold/... . also for some quests like warrior stances, warlock pets, shaman totems (THIS ONE!) and alike. there should be a option to gain them and their benefits and mark the quests as completed.

11. I had a thought about the tier/phase timing...

Currently, seasons are 1 year long, with each tier or phase being 3 months...but the phases aren't really equal. Nax is a faceroll, and TOC25 is the "catchup" raid...so maybe we reduce those phases by a couple weeks each, and put them into Ulduar, which is considered one of the best raids. Or, alternatively, split the extra month by giving Ulduar and ICC phases 2 extra weeks each.

So the proposed timeline might look something like this:
    Season Launch: April 15th
    Nax Phase Opens: April 29th (lasts 2 months, or 2.5 from season launch...iirc, Nax opening is usually delayed a week or two after the season starts)
    Ulduar Phase Opens: June 24th (lasts 4 months)
    TOC25 Phase Opens: Oct 28th (lasts 2.5 months)
    ICC Phase Opens: Jan 13th (lasts 3 months)

12. I would like to be able to fly with my mount in old continents too (e.g. Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms).

13. No epics during leveling phase, either from crafting, hcs or rep. There's just no need for them at the start of the season IMO, we don't need to faceroll Naxx even more. Also probably less of a chore to grind stuff for "maxing out" even before any raid is out.

14. If you don't need epics during levelling phase just don't wear them

First ... 678