1. Do you two actually raid on a Tuesday? Tons of LFG quick 4 bosses before reset, go out all the time. Most people dont raid during reset, they quit right before. Furthermore if people dont care about timers, why does Warmane have it up or even record it?

2. Do you two actually raid on a Tuesday? Tons of LFG quick 4 bosses before reset, go out all the time. Most people dont raid during reset, they quit right before. Furthermore if people dont care about timers, why does Warmane have it up or even record it?
    "Most" isn't enough. If a single guild is raiding at the time, they shouldn't be penalized because of a ladder.

Ironically, after using "most" yourself, that same word was apparently typed in invisible font when I used it in my post...

3. "Most" isn't enough. If a single guild is raiding at the time, they shouldn't be penalized because of a ladder.

Ironically, after using "most" yourself, that same word was apparently typed in invisible font when I used it in my post...
    When reset happens everyone is ported out anyway, Im done trying to push a point to look into it when its only you two that speak out.....

First 12