1. Store on ICC & RS gear

I wonder if the store will ever open for ICC & RS gear on frostmourne. If that happens, when is it going to be?

2. are you not familiar with Frostmourne store? Items will appear when enough players have obtained it in-game.

Since we do not have any other info about that, it is not easy to predict "when" an item will show up on Store.
    Btw in 1 month Frostmourne will be resetted and old chracters can be transfered to "Icecrown", you will be bale to buy any item immediatelly once there

3. Ok my dude, chill out with the response. I'm clearly not familiar on how FM store works since until now I've managed to get all the gear by myself as it's released and so I never bothered even checking the store.
    And about this:
    ''Items will appear when enough players have obtained it in-game.''
    How do you check that ''enough'' players have obtained it in-game? I believe there's no way (without being completely random) to rationalize the release based on the overall gear of the ''players''.
    The only reason of why I'd want to buy an item on such content (ever) is because my guild atm is doing LC and I won't get a trinket cuz there is way more people above the list ( since I already got 277 ilvl on one slot while people is running 258's). Why would I want to buy an item in Icecrown when I can farm 10x times a week LOD & RS? Why are you making the assumption I'm going to play this progression char on icecrown? Or even play on icecrown?

The main reason of why I would want to buy just one item is because it's special at this moment on the server and I won't get it on LC, nothing else.

4. May 17, 2022  
    And about this:
    ''Items will appear when enough players have obtained it in-game.''
    How do you check that ''enough'' players have obtained it in-game? I believe there's no way (without being completely random) to rationalize the release based on the overall gear of the ''players''.
    The developers have logs over who kill what and who loots what, so they know how many x item has dropped.

And since this is a old thread and the ICC/RS Items wasn't present at that time, I would say that ICC/RS will never make it to the Frostmourne store as we will hit the reset before that.
    -It could happen, if people start clearing ICC/RS fast after phase change.