1. ISBoxer issue

Hi there. I have a problem with the ISBoxer and I do not know what to do. I tried everything I could, but I was not successful.

When you start playing this game your spellbar's binds are: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = however I want to change - for E. When I change the key binding from - to E it only does uses the spell on the main character, but not on the others. I do not know where to look at Broadcast Hotkey? or Broadcast only?

I tried to change the hotkey - to E in both versions of broadcast in the ISBoxer kit, but it did not anything. I am lost. I have no idea how to set it up precisely.

My spellbar above the 1 2 3 4 ....numbers is like: Shift+1, Shift+ 2, 3 and then I have Shift+Q and W E R TAB.

What can I do?

2. Don't have ISBoxer installed atm, so not able to give detailed instructions from my own setup

ISBoxer has it's own hotkeys, which are then broadcasted to the game. So you should have one section for ISBoxer hotkeys, then another with keymaps being sent. I don't recall the exact names, but it should be easily identified by looking for hotkeys. Using this as an example:

In the bottom left window, on the right side, you can see that all the mapped keys have a hotkey assigned (1-8). These are hotkeys in ISBoxer. So pressing "1" is executing the mapped key "1". Within the mapped key you can assign whatever, but default is "press 1, send 1". It could also be "press 1, execute "1" in "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast"". If so, you'll need to adjust that one as well.

So essentially you can change the name and hotkey for mapped key "-" to "E", then go into the keymap and adjust what is being sent to each window. If it targets "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast" within the mapped key, you'll need to go to that keymap and adjust there as well.

What you need to verify next is the target of your keymap. This is where I don't recall 100%, but if this is the only combat keymap you have (default, which means that all characters use the same keymap), then the target should be "Window: Current".

EDIT:

This shows more from the "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast" keymap:

So, this is the process:

1. Mapped key "1" is executed from "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys" after pressing hotkey "1"
    2. The mapped key targets "1" in "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast"
    3. From there, "1" is being sent and executed on all characters in the "Combat" action target group.

So, all characters that you want to execute this step need to be in the "Combat" action target group. Which I believe they are by default, but you get the gist.
    Edited: March 14, 2022