1. No forms for Balance & Restoration Druids

I really want to play those Druid specs but I can't because the forms you *must* use look so incredibly stupid and don't really add anything of value to the specs themselves. A night elf or tauren is perfectly capable of casting spells on their own, unlike feral spec that requires bear & cat forms to complete the spec theme.

I believe that later in retail they added glyphs which allowed you to turn off the models used for balance and restoration specs while benefitting from the bonuses. Surely they could be added to the game because it doesn't change gameplay at all (I guess a bit of clarity in pvp is lost when you don't see the druid as a giant ****ing chicken or a grandpa looking tree).

Please please pleeeeeaseeee make this happen. Its the only caster class I don't play because of this reason and I really wanna do it. I think many other players refuse to play these druid specs for the same reason because they are really fun and powerful but the cosmetic price is too high...

2. You can use some kind of model changer, xmorph or something, google it out.

3. You can use some kind of model changer, xmorph or something, google it out.
    Unfortunately that's not enough for me. If everyone still sees me a giant chicken then I still don't want to play it...

4. Well, we aren't about to force your personal preference on everyone else's game.