1. Harassment limits (campers)

Harassment limits (campers)

It is suggested that pvp harassment (campers) be reported by some means.

There are professional players who make reviews on YouTube and other networks of this specific topic, leaving very bad reviews to the server, due to its extreme levels of bullying.

I hope not to offend the forum. Thank you for reading.
    Edited: March 15, 2022

2. Campers can't reach you in:
    - Cities
    - Instances
    - Locations far away from their capitals (they could, but who goes all the way to Desolace for one, if any, players)
    - In other games
    - Logged out character while playing other character elsewhere

If they are professional players who make reviews on YT, they should know ganking is very much part of every single PvP server. PvE servers are only beginner friendly, but they really aren't that different (and imo worse). I can hear you thinking: "It's the worst on Warmane?" Probably, but Warmane has rather large player base. Those players are mainly centered on Icecrown.

There are 6.3K people online (Icecrown). Let's assume only 30% of them are into PvP, and 5% of those are "gankers" of sorts. That makes 94 (and half) "gankers".
    With 64 zones, it would average out >1 ganker(s) per zone. We all know gankers prefer few selected zones due to ease of access, or closeness to transportation.

If we did the same calculation with Lordaeron's 3.5K population, it would end up with 52 gankers.
    Let's do this with a random 2K player realm as well: 30 gankers.

See now why the ganking "issue" is bad on Icecrown. Purely based on numbers the likelihood of running into a ganker is high.

3. I hope the staff never caters to "professional players who make reviews on YouTube"

4. All the servers who did that are probably long dead, but at least they have great reviews on youtube.