1. Mana efficiency

Hey there guys,
    I am just here cause I would like to know, how to make hunter more mana efficient in certain fights...I know about a few talents like Rapid Recuperation and Efficiency but being on the verge of 10 into 25 man raids, I still run into mana problems ocasionally and nobody really takes these talents into end game specs, well, maybe 1 point into RR I guess which I have rght now tbh?
    My question is, what shots should I be using if I gotta switch to Viper aspect so I get mana back quickly and efficiently while not sacrificing a lot of dps and if maybe mana pots are better then haste pots for hunters if you try to min-max? Idk, these questions might sound silly to someone but damn, do hunters sometimes feel mana hungry...
    And another question: If I am in viper aspect while placing explosive trap and I switch to Dragonhawk before it gets triggered, does it do -50% less damage still as if I was in Viper still?
    Thanks for your help <3

2. There are several "tips" that i use:
    On fights with several targets, use multi-shot with Aspect of Viper, it will regen 3x more mana in one GCD (Marrow spikes, LDW adds, BPC, PP + oozes, etc.)
    Use Viper in down times, like LK transitions
    On LDW p1 you can use viper sting at somewhat 10% of mana barrier and after chimera shot it, to restore huge amount of mana.
    On BQl you can viper sting her + aspect of viper before she fears raid, restoring mana during time that you can't deal dmg.

3. On fights with several targets, use multi-shot with Aspect of Viper, it will regen 3x more mana in one GCD
    Thanks for this tip!

4. There are several "tips" that i use:
    On fights with several targets, use multi-shot with Aspect of Viper, it will regen 3x more mana in one GCD (Marrow spikes, LDW adds, BPC, PP + oozes, etc.)
    Use Viper in down times, like LK transitions
    On LDW p1 you can use viper sting at somewhat 10% of mana barrier and after chimera shot it, to restore huge amount of mana.
    On BQl you can viper sting her + aspect of viper before she fears raid, restoring mana during time that you can't deal dmg.
    idk what you're talking about but viper has literally no use other than on lod and rs, if you have mana issues on any other fight, you have problems.

5. Hi, I only run into problems on saurfang and lc normal. On saurfang, I associate this with the trap+jump and sometimes shooting an beasts with a serpent. on the lc, by the 3rd phase, I dry up and start spamming the steady under the wiper. at the beginning of the battle I shoot with a multishot under the viper and set a trap so that everything is fine with mana, but on the second phase traps under the boss are very hungry, are there any tips? in terms of how best to dps beasts on a saurf and optimize mana in a fight with a lc.

6. are you suggesting to use mana potions instead of speed?

7. even better,improved mana pot as engineer... yeah why not ?? a dps potion wont give u much dps(wild magic/speed),but the mana one will if u are at low mana and u dont wannna go viper.
    Edited: April 26, 2022