1. New anti afk system is too chaotic

Why is Warmane so secretive about certain implementations.

This new anti afk system is good but at the same time its really stupid and it sucks.

example: so many times if im getting GY camped and if i don't attack back i will get removed/afk kicked, this in turn forces me to just spawn die for 10-25 minutes straight until they decide to end the bg.

Another major problem, ****ing Alterac Valley, this bg is cancer, and ALOT of people hate this bg alot. Now the fun part...
    If i join an AV and my team is stomping the enemy team all the way to their base, i just recently spawn in and now run from Horde side -> ally side or Ally -> horde side and dont encounter any pvp action along the way i get removed from bg... this does not include rogues trolling with sap by the 1st spawn point or the middle of the bg becuse there is not enough time and the game counts you as afking since you did not enter any pvp combat.

i purpose 2 solutions Please implement them...

1)Give us an option to de select AV from random bg search.
    2)Completely remove AV as a BG.

I mean i understand its part of the game and there is still some people who enjoy this bg but come on man hear the cries of the masses.

This anti afk system definitely has improved the amount of slackers and afker for the most part but it is so unfair getting kicked for no reason at all

2. Don't queue random. Simple as.

3. They reason they have to be so secretive is because people on this server will find a way to abuse it. There's really no good options here, just less bad ones. Recently, they had to change the spawn point on WG; because Alliance (mostly) sat in the fortress, farming people who ported in for like eight hours straight. They even sabotaged their own team so they would lose, by building demos and just driving around with them, doing nothing inside the fortress.

There's so many people on this server that's tired of the game, but they just won't quit. Instead they actively go out of their way to ruin the experience for other people. I overheard a conversation the other day, and there was this one person who boasted about ways he would ruin RDF for people by puling mobs on a ledge where he could not be attacked, and which made him stay in combat indefinitely. so he couldn't be kicked He said he had done this for hours at a time.