1. Lower gs bg brackets

Hey,

I have a question. Ive got a druid thats 5,7k gs, if i delete my gear and start gearing him for lower bg brackets, will I be able to queue for it?

2. No, in order to get into low gs bgs, the character must not get his hands on items that are too high on the itemlvl or pushing his GS too much.

A downgrade is not possible from what I know.
    Edited: April 10, 2022 Reason: forgot something

3. is there official information regarding the BGs brackets? I would appreciate details to the matter because lately, I have been having fun playing with starter gear on Blackrock, but I am curious if buying relentless off-parts will raise me to a higher bracket with all the frostmourners and BIS people.

4. is there official information regarding the BGs brackets? I would appreciate details to the matter because lately, I have been having fun playing with starter gear on Blackrock, but I am curious if buying relentless off-parts will raise me to a higher bracket with all the frostmourners and BIS people.
    There is no information of that kind because GMs want to avoid twinking in BG brackets.

5. Additionally to what Thorbjorn said, the exact border has been tweaked before. Also, one time when people figured out the threshold and began cheesing their gear to be right at the edge while mixing lower iLvl armor with a much higher one for the weapon, they were manually pushed into the high bracket, so trying to "game" it isn't wise.

6. I imagine low gear bg twinks would be ok, that would explain ally destroying horde no stop on this ''bracket'', but i guess twink on low gear bg is a big no no.

Don't know if twinks happens on ally side but on horde players have awfull gear, i'm still low 3.2kgs but i never see a horde over 4080gs.

I wonder who win on high gear/donate bracket horde or ally?

Would be fun if the bracket had a fix ilv, players could stay low gear bgs forever, but i guess that would reduce a lot the numbers of player doing end game content and new players would be force to fight big teams off full twinks.