1. panda land server

So far this server has not been too forgiving in terms of leveling. there are a ton of broken quests even more so in the Jade forest. too many too count. I want to level but i don't know where to go in the Jade forest to begin leveling. they all are split branching quest nodes. if this server isn't getting sunset, then i'd wager getting least the quests fixed in starter zones for each xpac cause this is not fun at all.

PS not trying to be negative, its just hard to find anything positive when i fear for if i ever hit 90 and i try and do a daily quest. or anything on this server. just feels way to wonky.

2. It is extremely easy to level on Frostwolf where it's 7x. You could get to 87 in Jade Forest by doing all the working quests, then go to Kun-Lai summit until 89, and hit 90 in Townlong Steppes.

3. i'm struggling to find those working quests in Jade forest... found some but not all. and the initial quests are broke to ****.

4. There are bugged quests in all zones, but you can still get around that. In 2018, when questing was far more bugged, I managed to reach level 85 in Northrend without heirlooms nor the Elixir of Ancient Knowledge.

The most important thing is not to give into frustration. Sure it feels good to complete a batch of quests at the same time, but unfortunately you won't always have that luxury.

5. Server needs more attention from devs and even a reset to get new players with fresh start in my opinion. Warmane deserves the best mop realm among all other private servers.
    My opinion.

6. There are already other fresh MoP servers. With the amount of time it takes to implement fixes and changes a fresh MoP realm might not be ideal and patches and tiers could lost months if not years.