1. <TrainWreck> 100% Progression Guild

Hello! This is an attempt to recruit any of you semi-new players that need a guild. Were a North American Progression guild for the Horde Faction that takes any one regardless of where they're from, as long as English is understood, and our raid times can be met. Any gear score is welcome to join the guild!

For our Core, we expect you to at least be 4.8k gs, but please don't achieve the requirement by putting on items that don't belong to your class. i.e.; Cloth on a death knight. If you're missing just a little bit, we can help get you there.

Our main focus is PROGRESSION!! We're a super chill guild and I'd like to keep it that way.

If you don't have time for Wipes and aren't patient enough to learn the fights or allow others to learn, then don't join. We're going to wipe, and we're going to learn. Some of us already know quite a bit, so it won't be so bad. Other's don't know anything.

Raid Times: 11:30PM Server Time (Subject to Change)

Wednesday: Naxx 10 man
    Thursday: Ulduar 10 man
    Friday: ICC 10 man
    Saturday: ToC 10 man (6:30PM Server Time)
    Sunday: VoA 10 man's (6:30PM Server Time)
    RS will be rotated in once ICC and Naxx become familiar.

We are currently looking for a Disc Priest, and possibly either a warlock or a mage. (warlock/mage would be subs).

Current Roster is 9/10 for Core's.

DBM is a must for all. Healbot is a must for healers, or something similar. Discord is a must! We don't expect you to speak, we just want you to listen is all.

If you have any questions, please just ask anyone in the guild for GM and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.

You can apply at our Website below! Just submit the app, and then contact someone from the guild via in-game, or send a message via the guild website.

Our Website is: www.thetrainwreck.shivtr.com
    Edited: March 29, 2022

2. You should mention where your guild can be found, on which faction.

3. Faction

We're a horde guild. Sorry, I'm not familiar with forums all that much. Thank you for the tip!

Currently we do not have any other means of communication besides in-game or on the guild's website.