1. Auto seeking targets?

Is multiboxing where the characters auto-seek the target at any angle allowed? (Not follow based)
    I noticed some multiboxer's characters perfectly turned and walked towards my character (following the angle) even when thunder stormed.
    Almost like a turret following a target.
    As well as they'd individually jump over obstacles.

2. Yes it is allowed, that is mechanics that exist ingame.

Interact with Target + Click to Move are settings in wow that makes your character run toward a target. (Enable click to move, set a hotkey for IWT, target something, press IWT and the character will turn toward the target and run to the location it was at when the key was pressed, spam the IWT key to follow moving targets)

Usually all characters jump at the same time since it requires setting up 5 keys or mouse click areas to jump individually, so it sounds weird that you say individually jump and not all at the same time but it is possible. (I assume they actually did jump all at the same time, unless it was a caster then it might set up individual jumping to avoid interrupting casting of other characters)

3. Huh, I didn't even think of click to move since it's such a niche setting. It was so lock step that I figured it was external.