1. PvP Feral - Agi/Resil Gear with Mangle or Shred spec?

Hey everyone,

Currently leveling a Feral Druid and wanna do PvP only, so no ArP gear. Going for high resil/agility.
    My question is, is there a prefered spec for this gearing? Does Mangle spec make more sense cause of higher cp building + bleeds ignoring armor or is shred spec still overall better? (Im comfortable with both specs)

2. check what top pvp ferals are wearing/ speccing in the armory.
    You will find out that most of them use arp+shred spec. I might as well say it, the mangle spec is for noobs. Although you wont hit as much shreds as mangles, you will deal more damage.

3. If you don't want to do pve, then you should stack arp in all your gem slots instead of resi and go with the normal shred spec. You can get arp pvp neck and belt + back with arp from eof, and you can farm gold to buy pve pants/boots with arp. That's what I would recommend. Playing feral is hard enough, playing it without arp is almost impossible when 50% of your opponents are plate.

4. People cover their asses pretty well. Its hard to get behind someone to shred. Maybe im just a noob