1. Another question regarding the server reset

Sorry for the tiring topic, but there are some questions I have yet to see answered.

From my understanding all characters above lvl 10 will be eligible to transfer to the Icecrown realm on the 15th of April, and they need to be transferred manually. I assume you won't even be able to log on to them on the Frostmourne realm.

My questions are; what about gold and heirlooms? If I give all my heirlooms and gold (or items worth a lot of gold) to a lvl 9 char, the gold should disappear for obvious reasons, no? What about heirlooms? They are traditionally account-bound, but I've heard people who've failed to transfer them from Icecrown to Frostmourne, how exactly does this work?

Pardon my noobness and best wishes, sincerely.

2. if you have a lvl 10-80 char -> you transfer him on icecrown -> he keeps everything he had on previous realm

The only thing he may lost is the name (in case that name is already used on icecrown). In this case, on first log in on Icecrown, you will have a chance to pick a new name.

I guess this answer to your question as well. (all gold and gear/items are transfered, even heirlooms)

About your example of a lvl 9 character, that character do not have a chance to be moved, so everything that lvl 9 character has basically lost (but why giving gold and heirlooms to a lvl 9 character right before realm reset, right?)

3. Can't see any option for character transfer. Did this will be added after reset? Did this option will need to be paid for?

4. Can't see any option for character transfer. Did this will be added after reset? Did this option will need to be paid for?
    It is free.
    it will be availble when the reset occurs (around 15 april 2022)
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    You will be able to select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

(if you check now it shows only "Frostmourne - S1")

5. It is free.
    it will be availble when the reset occurs (around 15 april 2022)
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    You will be able to select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

(if you check now it shows only "Frostmourne - S1")
    Thx mate :)

6. this is wierd, for me the option for "transfer realm" doesnt show up in the dropdown menus. where exactly can I find it?

7. Frostmourne 3 was supposed to end on April 14th 23:59 ST before making any transfer available. Since they announced they rescheduled its end to April 30th, I can only assume character transfers will be available after April 30th 23:59 ST. But no one from the staff team clarified that even though most of us knew FM would die when they announced a new progressive realm 2 weeks ago. I got more than 11 characters waiting to be transferred