1. Multiboxing suggestions

Hello

So after one year since the 5 man limit for multiboxing has been declared i wanted to make a few sugestions

is there any way to raise the multiboxing limit up to 25 chars out of raids or dungeons again since pve raids allow up to 25 man groups there is no particular reasons to go above this limit

and also changing certain rules for example:

n°1 you cant camp spawn points on the map (example wintergrasp portal icc entrance
    n°2 you cant camp graveyards
    n°3 intentionaly causing server lag results in temporary ban and if it happens again permanent ban.
    n°4 not a rule but a ingame change in wintergrasp not allowing more than 2x25 man multibox per team

i understand that there where certain people who made groups way too big and that its game breaking

but after almost one year maybe you could give multiboxers another chance with implementing strict rules and raising the limit to 25 to avoid what happened in the past.
    the entire comunity got hit right in the face with these new rules because certain people didnt accepted that the limit has been lowered to 25man.

2. I think that rulle "No PvP when you multibox more than 5 characters at once" will be enough.

Route between instances as well as MBXing for farming world bosses, mats, crafting should be allowed for group > 5 characters.

3. no pvp would not work out since people when they see a multibox they feel the need to attack it so you should be able to defend yourself and making a guild or simply a raid group of 25+ people to make pvp is similar to multiboxing damage wise if you are coordinated

4. We're fine with the way it is right now.
    If it happens that we change our minds, be it to increase the number or further limit/completely remove multiboxing, there will be an announcement.