1. [SUGGESTION] PvP weapons for Lordaeron prior to Wrathful

Hello,

I was hoping you would consider adding a way for players on Lordaeron to obtain PvP weapons prior to the Wrathful Weapons requiring 1800 arena rating to purchase.

Maybe add Furious weapons for 75k honor, Relentless weapons for 1400 arena rating and XXk honor + XX arena points?

Today Lordaeron PvPers are in a situation where our only option is 232 PvE weapons meaning we battle against Blackrock full relentless players or Icecrown full wrathful shadowmourne credit card heroes.

Of course there's an option to attempt getting higher iLvl PvE weapons - which I've tried. I've maxed out my PvE equipment prior to ICC content, I'm set at 5250 gear score (most important thing in the universe, don't forget), and I absolutely for the life of me cannot get a group anywhere (1.5 week of trying). Not even for a ten man ICC group.

TL;DR: PvPers on Lordaeron who can't raid to obtain high iLvl PvE weapons, need an alternative to allow progression in PvP. Please consider adding Furious / Relentless weapons somewhere.
    Edited: March 25, 2022

2. If youre not a "credit card hero", then you must be HC player gamer. Did you ever try battered hilt. 251 wep? Just like us on Icecrown. We farm and get gear, its only ~10% from 70k who paid for gear. Its old server, many worked for it. If you want to play on hard, its your choise.

3. If youre not a "credit card hero", then you must be HC player gamer. Did you ever try battered hilt. 251 wep? Just like us on Icecrown. We farm and get gear, its only ~10% from 70k who paid for gear. Its old server, many worked for it. If you want to play on hard, its your choise.
    Absolutely, that's the plan - but a 251 PvE mainhand with a 232 PvE offhand doesn't diminish the need for accessible PvP weapons on Lordaeron - like the other realms has.

There's already been lots of changes from a "blizz like" setup, so what's the harm in providing the possibility to obtain iLvl 239 PvP weapons? Icecrown gets them for vote points, Blackrock gets better for free.

4. There's already been lots of changes from a "blizz like" setup
    That's completely irrelevant.
    There's no "since X, then Y" here, don't even waste time trying (or worse, trying to defend it).

5. I think it would be nice if Lordaeron players could start off in PvP with some decent weapon as well. For example having the ability to get Relentless/furious weapons with either honor/arenapoints and lower requirement than Wrathful weapon.

6. That's completely irrelevant.
    There's no "since X, then Y" here, don't even waste time trying (or worse, trying to defend it).

That's my whole point. The "It's kept blizzlike" argument was used to NOT implement PvP weapons.

You're spot on.

Would be nice if you could comment on the actual suggestion instead though
    Edited: March 28, 2022 Reason: forgot quote