1. It's not a matter of belief, just a straight up fact.

The toggle is a neutral switch. It has no will of its own and it won't be forcing or coercing anyone into using it. Having PvP off is a conscious choice. If you actively blockade yourself from PvP, no matter how many times you say you want PvP, your actions show otherwise. It's akin to going to a party saying you want to stay sober, but the first thing you do when you arrive is drink until you're comatose, and then blame the party for having drinks on free offer.

It's people taking cover behind this "everyone else will turn it off" to have themselves set to PvE who can possible kill "world PvP," nothing else. Not the toggle, not PvE players removing themselves from PvP, not us. People who are serious about wanting ganking are invited to have themselves set to PvP and never turn it off. Who will decide if the server has active"world PvP" are the PvPers and the PvPers alone.
    This is actually really well put.
    I can't speak for others but I do love pvp and when I get ganked while leveling, it has almost always been at low hp and/or someone much higher level. I don't fight back, just stand there till I can res and continue on my peaceful way. And when I gank others? Exactly the same. People don't even try most of the time because there's very little point in most cases.

I skipped most of S2 but I'm quite interested in how S3 will be. Mythic dungeons sounds like a really cool feature to have in Wotlk.

2. A PVE realm sounds like a Fresh and welcomed change. :)

3. i love the pve change and what Obnoxious said hits the nail on the head. The only thing is i still have no idea what the command is to enable peace mode.

[...] Mythic dungeons sounds like a really cool feature to have in Wotlk.
    The only sad part about it is that if i got that correctly its "only" 1 Dungeon a week i hoped for at least 2 or 3 tbh.

4. Why not x10 exp or even more? Players dont want to waste time leveling.

5. April's fool joke
    i hope this is an april's fools joke.

6. i hope this is an april's fools joke.
    Yes it is. I guess I'll remove.

7. no leave it in its fine loved it was a little bit shocked but it did what it was made for =).

8. Please reconsider PVE mode

Please reconsider PVE mode. I think I'm speaking for 98% of people when I say we want PVP servers. Making the server PVE takes so much from the game.

9. I think I'm speaking for 98% of people when I say we want PVP servers
    Then the "98%" of people you speak of will flag themselves for world pvp,meaning nothing will change just cause "2%" won't flag themselves.

10. Why not x10 exp or even more? Players dont want to waste time leveling.
    I hope too :(

11. What about some type of reward for those who toggle pvp on?

I like wpvp and would toggle on for goodies and the chance to entice someone to flag up.

12. I quit last season due to toxic pvp from horde players, questing and doing dailies was incredibly frustrating.
    There was numerous times I got ganked in Icecrown doing dailies or quests, there was no flying ghost to respawn so I was stuck having to use the character unstuck option.
    PVE servers create a more balanced and healthy server population so I am all for this.

13. I think I'm speaking for 739% of people when I say that you pulled that number out of nowhere and with ZERO facts to back it up.

I love pvp too! Even world pvp. Honestly, last season the progression took a lot out of me and I focused solely on pve. There may or may not be others like me, but with the fast pace of Frostmourne, being able to focus less on pvp is a welcome relief. People who are levelling just want to level, not get ganked by a level 80 where they have no chance at fighting back. Some people just want to play peacefully. For these people this is a great change. If you're not one of these people then keep yourself flagged and there's little difference for you.

14. Please reconsider PVE mode. I think I'm speaking for 98% of people when I say we want PVP servers. Making the server PVE takes so much from the game.
    Oops, was trying to quote this in my post above

15. It's not a matter of belief, just a straight up fact.

The toggle is a neutral switch. It has no will of its own and it won't be forcing or coercing anyone into using it. Having PvP off is a conscious choice. If you actively blockade yourself from PvP, no matter how many times you say you want PvP, your actions show otherwise. It's akin to going to a party saying you want to stay sober, but the first thing you do when you arrive is drink until you're comatose, and then blame the party for having drinks on free offer.

It's people taking cover behind this "everyone else will turn it off" to have themselves set to PvE who can possible kill "world PvP," nothing else. Not the toggle, not PvE players removing themselves from PvP, not us. People who are serious about wanting ganking are invited to have themselves set to PvP and never turn it off. Who will decide if the server has active"world PvP" are the PvPers and the PvPers alone.
    ok lets say ur right, and its a "Fact"
    if you believe this fact, lets make this change on Icecrown and Lordaeron also ? what do you say ?
    if this is a great change and players get to decide either keep open world pvp alive or not, lets make it happen on Icecrown and Lordaeron.
    lets make this "Great Change" happen to your other servers and see how ppl will react to that :)
    am i wrong sir ? u have brilliant idea ! lets make it global and see what will happen, its a "Fact" and everyone Should like it !
    but let me tell u what will happen. those changes will never happen on Icecrown for example, Icecrown is a Core server ( im playing since Deathwing on ur older moltenwow, i had a dk named sajjadhiv there) , u wont risk ur best server on these kinds of changes since these changes are not "Facts", if it was a Great Decision for Fact, u would have already applied them to your servers .
    You just want to test some new stuff and i get it, its great to have all these changes for free. so lets argue with that and i wish Warmane lots of luck for that :)

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last