1. Why is it i can only create 1 character on the server atm? is it always like this before launch? or is it gonna be like this the entire season?
    Very curious about the character cap, too.

2. When will you lift the character cap??

3. Cannot load the game, there is too much players at the same time.

4. Eh, pretty standard launch, just with the right amount of lag

5. I wonder why canĀ“t I start as DK, I already have some 80 levels on Icecrown and the request is to have "at least 55 lvl on any realm"... maybe I missed something here.

6. So the server opened at 16:00 server time but character could've be created much early? Why they don't mention this before?

7. Alow alt at start,to reserve some name for alts..

i know its not fair to have more alt to take some names,but at least 2 characters on start would be fine,now 1 only on start is quetionable

8. Could some one in charge give us some clarification on the character limit? Allowing only one character on Frostmourne per account is extreme, even for a server launch

9. Could some one in charge give us some clarification on the character limit? Allowing only one character on Frostmourne per account is extreme, even for a server launch
    Its only temp, its to help with the servers being overloaded, according to discord.

10. Does it mention how temporary it's supposed to be?

11. Does it mention how temporary it's supposed to be?
    It's aimed at keeping the server as stable and smooth as possible, so as long as it takes for the massive concentration at starting areas to spread out and things like that. Since those things don't have some sort of deadline, any prediction would probably be a guess.

12. Looks like they just randomly bumped the limit to two?

First ... 25333435363745 ... Last