1. It happened everytime that character could've be created way before the server open? I mean, i wanted to reserve my name at "server open" and then i realized the characters could be created earlier...

2. Yes, they just bumped it up to two characters.

Imagine if the Staff would actually make sure that news and info goes out the members/players, so that we would know what's happening. But I guess that is too much to ask.

3. May i ask if it will be possible to create directly a DK in the next days, since my account is premium?
    Thanks.

4. 2000+ queue... The naysayers are absolutely right - NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY A PVE REALM /smirk

5. So no one really explained this to me, and it wasn't explained anywhere in the news release... What happens to my lvl 4 druid? I knew he wouldn't be able to transfer to Icecrown, per the news release, so I had assumed he would stay on Frostmourne. But I'm not seeing him anywhere. He has a lot of my gold and my heirloom gear. Where did he go?

6. So no one really explained this to me, and it wasn't explained anywhere in the news release... What happens to my lvl 4 druid? I knew he wouldn't be able to transfer to Icecrown, per the news release, so I had assumed he would stay on Frostmourne. But I'm not seeing him anywhere. He has a lot of my gold and my heirloom gear. Where did he go?
    Level 4 druid, are you serious? ahahah
    Only level 10 characters could be transferred lol

7. Gone - and unrecoverable, before you ask.
    The server was being reset and starting anew for everyone, obviously no one would be allowed to keep characters with bags and banks filled.

8. Is trading gold via Warmane trade available this season? If yes, when does it become live?

9. Great launch, shame no incentive for Warmode :( Outland/STV gonna be kinda meh without the ganking!

10. this is nonsense that it takes more than 1 hour to log in.

11. Where is my character supposed to be? It is not on any server.

12. Where is my character supposed to be? It is not on any server.
    you need to "manually" move to Icecrown realm:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

13. Where Are My character, I want My character back and as soon as possible, what I have to do ? oOO

14. Where Are My character, I want My character back and as soon as possible, what I have to do ? oOO
    you need to "manually" move to Icecrown realm:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

15. Question

why cant i create more than 2 characters

First ... 26343536373846 ... Last