1. Hello! Do we get on S3 same rewards for Loremaster and Battlemaster or there is no rewards for obtaining them

2. Its very annoying to play against fully geared Blackrock players on BGs, turn off the crossrealm PVP for a couple of weeks at least.

3. Horde or Alliance
    does it matter or is it just personal preference

4. When is the store gonna be available for Frostmourne?

5. PVE realm, really?

I just got killed by alliance player without attacking anyone and the strange thing was I haven't enable pvp. How is this even possible?

6. I just got killed by alliance player without attacking anyone and the strange thing was I haven't enable pvp. How is this even possible?
    If you kill a NPC with a PvP tag, you will get PvP tagged or if you hit another player.
    -It takes 5min or so before you go back to PvE mode (:

7. If you kill a NPC with a PvP tag, you will get PvP tagged or if you hit another player.
    -It takes 5min or so before you go back to PvE mode (:
    actually I really haven't touch any alliance ****.

8. You don't have to, if you do PvP daily quest for example in Grizzly Hills where you have to kill 10 mobs they flag you automatically for PvP. Or where i saw most PvP take action so far is in Dragonblight with the Chromies hourglass quest. The adds you spawn are targetable by other faction, and it doesn't help that your add also attack other factions targets, so any aoe spell that touches enemy factions adds flags you for PvP as well for 5 min.

9. What about services like race change ?

10. Why we don't know anything about Mythic dg 2 days before the release date ?

11. cause frostmourne not important brotha

12. You guys are doing a great job! I’m so happy to find my way back to warmane and all the fun I’m having STILL!!

Huge thanks to you guys.

Ps. Would be nice if we could do a race change like once per month or something

13. guys for real, when will the trade open? will it open at all this season? Been waiting 2 weeks and still no answer

First ... 313940414243 ... Last