1. ok lets say ur right, and its a "Fact"
    if you believe this fact, lets make this change on Icecrown and Lordaeron also ? what do you say ?
    if this is a great change and players get to decide either keep open world pvp alive or not, lets make it happen on Icecrown and Lordaeron.
    lets make this "Great Change" happen to your other servers and see how ppl will react to that :)
    am i wrong sir ? u have brilliant idea ! lets make it global and see what will happen, its a "Fact" and everyone Should like it !
    but let me tell u what will happen. those changes will never happen on Icecrown for example, Icecrown is a Core server ( im playing since Deathwing on ur older moltenwow, i had a dk named sajjadhiv there) , u wont risk ur best server on these kinds of changes since these changes are not "Facts", if it was a Great Decision for Fact, u would have already applied them to your servers .
    You just want to test some new stuff and i get it, its great to have all these changes for free. so lets argue with that and i wish Warmane lots of luck for that :)
    Pretty sure you're missing the point and are taking things the wrong way... It's a fact that you can toggle pvp on and off, no one can do that for you. No one's saying you're supposed to like this. The fact of the matter is, if you want wpvp then you keep your pvp flag on. If you have it off you have absolutely no right to complain and you also only prove the validity of making it a pve realm.

Lets be real here. Each season of Frostmourne lasts 1 year. The entire expansion condensed into 1 year. Ain't nobody got time to dick around with wpvp while they're just trying to level/quest/farm/etc. You want wpvp, you turn your flag on and if others want it, they'll flag themselves too. You have plenty of options to choose from, now they're giving the pve population a chance to progress their way. Whether this turns out to be successful is up in the air and it's worth trying.

2. There's no "lets say" about it.
    The amount of PvP will be dictated by PvPers. PvP isn't being somehow removed. If PvP dies, it will be because PvPers choose so.
    If you can't comprehend the difference between changing established servers with an established playerbase and doing something different in a fresh one, there's no point in trying to enlighten you any further.

3. cool but no interest in PVE server, guess that's it for fresh for me

4. i'm old, don't wanna be ganked i just want to explore have some farm do dng in chill, so ty warmane for this opportuniy ♥

5. Pretty sure you're missing the point and are taking things the wrong way... It's a fact that you can toggle pvp on and off, no one can do that for you. No one's saying you're supposed to like this. The fact of the matter is, if you want wpvp then you keep your pvp flag on. If you have it off you have absolutely no right to complain and you also only prove the validity of making it a pve realm.

Lets be real here. Each season of Frostmourne lasts 1 year. The entire expansion condensed into 1 year. Ain't nobody got time to dick around with wpvp while they're just trying to level/quest/farm/etc. You want wpvp, you turn your flag on and if others want it, they'll flag themselves too. You have plenty of options to choose from, now they're giving the pve population a chance to progress their way. Whether this turns out to be successful is up in the air and it's worth trying.
    tbh im exhausted of discussing about how much open world pvp will get damaged but im agreed with u, its just a seasonal server, it will work out or not and i have mentioned this to all of my replies.
    im just saying this change will Hurt open world pvp, fighting over material spots and lots of other things, this change is not necessary "Good" and for sure "Will have huge effects on open world pvp" but its always worth to try some new stuff i guess, specially for those who spend lots of time on wotlk.

6. About pve change I can’t say how happy I am about it. It’s a great change. Most of my characters are in Lordaeron but I definitely will make a new character in this realm and enjoy levelling up in peace. Reading quest description, listening to soundtrack, exploring zones all in peace and enjoy it all without fear of being attacked. I should emphasize how much I appreciate this change. Thank you.

Some people against an optional pve realm make arguments and complain about situations that can happen once in a lifetime and make it look like an ever-happening event, Like fighting over a nod, and other weak arguments which only strengthens the assumption of them being low-level gankers.

Now at least we have one realm in which players can enjoy levelling up without being forced to engage in world pvp. I hope this change someday apply to Lordaeron too where 1x rate makes it more enjoyable.

7. Then the "98%" of people you speak of will flag themselves for world pvp,meaning nothing will change just cause "2%" won't flag themselves.
    They won't, even though they would like server to be PvP. Rules should be equal for everyone, otherwise it doesn't make sence.

It's the same vibe as suggesting for someone who likes lvling to turn off x7 and turn x1, most of these people would prefer playing on x1 server, because that's the same rules for everyone. Or removing ICC 30% buff just because they like challenges - would have much bigger impact if everyone would be under the same rules.

This game is mostly about "i should have a bigger d*ck than my neighbor does" and everything in beetwen is a real gameplay. So almost no one will turn disadvantage just for himself.

8. There's no "lets say" about it.
    The amount of PvP will be dictated by PvPers. PvP isn't being somehow removed. If PvP dies, it will be because PvPers choose so.
    If you can't comprehend the difference between changing established servers with an established playerbase and doing something different in a fresh one, there's no point in trying to enlighten you any further.
    You have some serious patience responding to these moaners over and over :)

I apologise in advance if I've missed it somewhere but curious if there will be any restrictions on the PvP toggle. I know it would be far too close to launch to change how it works right now but something to consider a bit after launch if it's not already on the books?

Automatic PvP flag when tapping mining/herbalism nodes?
    Timed limit to how often you can flag pvp (for example once per hour)?
    Restricting PvP flag change to cities only?

9. Can we change the use of only English letter characters in character names so that we can use other characters as well. for example (í,ó,ø,ö,a)

Normally my character name is (Ultrönáx) unfortunately, I write like this (Ultronax)

10. Ganking ≠ World PvP. All you have to do is look at Lizzard’s stab at Classic and you can tell how many people want to PvP. All but 1 PvP server is faction dominated by a lopsided amount.

If you want to gank, Warmane has other servers where you can do just that.

11. It's not a matter of belief, just a straight up fact.

The toggle is a neutral switch. It has no will of its own and it won't be forcing or coercing anyone into using it. Having PvP off is a conscious choice. If you actively blockade yourself from PvP, no matter how many times you say you want PvP, your actions show otherwise. It's akin to going to a party saying you want to stay sober, but the first thing you do when you arrive is drink until you're comatose, and then blame the party for having drinks on free offer.

It's people taking cover behind this "everyone else will turn it off" to have themselves set to PvE who can possible kill "world PvP," nothing else. Not the toggle, not PvE players removing themselves from PvP, not us. People who are serious about wanting ganking are invited to have themselves set to PvP and never turn it off. Who will decide if the server has active"world PvP" are the PvPers and the PvPers alone.
    What are Warmane devs planning to do with the griefers?
    Talking bout those guys who flag themselves as PVP and then deliberately standing in an aoe of a person just aoe farming mobs and then proceed to gank that person after their aoe hit them and they get tagged for pvp too?

12. Lol people, just get over it. Roll some decent pve class like a cloth healer or smt for a change. I dont like it as well but seeing people flame, probably it will be great fun to tag mobs on farming spots and make them more angry then you would if you just gank. (dont roll Rogue for this one obviously)

13. They won't, even though they would like server to be PvP. Rules should be equal for everyone, otherwise it doesn't make sence.
    But it IS equal. It can't get any more equal than allowing everyone the CHOICE between doing wpvp or not. Otherwise you're forcing something on a group players.

It's the same vibe as suggesting for someone who likes lvling to turn off x7 and turn x1, most of these people would prefer playing on x1 server, because that's the same rules for everyone.
    You can do that on both Icecrown and Frostmourne. Nobody ever gives a **** of what rate the others are levelling with if they enjoy the normal pace of 1x. Again,equal,everyone is allowed their own choice and pace,nobody is forcing anyone to level at 7x or 1x speed.

Or removing ICC 30% buff just because they like challenges
    I'll let you in on something - any raid leader can remove the buff if they/the group wishes so(not on Lordaeron,BY DESIGN it's only 0%). And,again,each group does clears appropriate to the group's gear/skill level. Some do it with 30%,some do it with 0%. They have the choice,nobody is forcing anything on the others. And nobody with the right mind would care about which one the others pick - you do it however can,if you're unsatisfied with only clearing on 30% you can join a group that clears 0%. Likewise,if you'd like to lean back and take it casually,you can join a group that does ICC with the buff.

Everyone is given a CHOICE,which ends up with the least amounts of complaints - if only A or only B is aviable it generates complaints. People frequently complain about Icecrown being pvp only. People complain about not having a choice to turn off the buffs for raids on Lordaeron/Frostmourne.

And now a small subset of players are complaining that not everyone will have it the way they want to. You want world pvp? Go ahead and make it along with likeminded players but don't force your opinion on others. If you and the others claim that wpvp actually exists besides just jumping at players who are in a clear disadvantage,go ahead and prove it by keeping it alive - by playing. Unless y'all are the loud minority who can't sustain it bc nobody wants it besides your small group.

Wpvp is a meme for a reason.
    Blizzard gave up on it after TBC,players gave up on it during vanilla as soon as BGs were introduced.

14. Do pvp !

well i hope Warmane staff see this since You are removing the only thing i was in love with,
    I'm playing blizzard (classic mostly) also and i hate that layers actually killed open world PVP there (open world pvp is completely dead in blizzard, u cant enjoy anything about that there).
    so past 2 years i have experienced something i was missing for so long and that would make me come back each year (i had dwarf's realm first past year).
    open world PVP on Frostmourn makes me so hyped that i can't wait each year to feel it's once again, although u may want to say that i can enjoy it on icecrown or lordaeron and ur actually right, but tbh nothing can be compared to a fresh server, its too damn fun to try out open world pvp on a fresh high populated server ...
    so tbh i dont know if i want to comeback for something that is actually looks like blizzard ... (ur doing great job by making all these features free anyways). I've had open world objects, mythics and ... but open world pvp ? nope that was the most unique feeling i could experience past 2 years :)

Who wants pve will stand in the city and wait for the raid. MAKE A PVP SERVER!

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last