1. First time Warmane player here. How big difference is it for alliance/horde players in terms of finding groups/raids/guilds?

I'd prefer to play Alliance and rep bonus etc sounds nice, but over everything I want to be able to find ppl to play and gear with. If it will become anything like retail-tbc I'd hate to be on the minority faction of a server
    That alliance is going to get bonuses should give it away which faction will be presented more - the difference in season 2 was huge and will be most likley even bigger in S3.

2. what's up with all these people whining about world pvp? You'd almost think world pvp was actually a thing reading these guys

3. what's up with all these people whining about world pvp? You'd almost think world pvp was actually a thing reading these guys
    it was
    at least the first weeks when everybody was outside doing quests, farming primos, ores and plants for gold.

4. it was
    at least the first weeks when everybody was outside doing quests, farming primos, ores and plants for gold.
    Maybe it's more of a "thing" for just the first couple of weeks, but after that it's more or less just toxic griefing and corpse ganking players who are trying to level up. And other than that it will be just as dead as it always has. And those who want fair wpvp, put the flag on and there is also bg's and arenas you can play just like before.

5. Is it still possible to transfer characters to from Frostmourne to Icecrown? I cannot find a way to do it. it's not available in the Services tab.

6. what's up with all these people whining about world pvp? You'd almost think world pvp was actually a thing reading these guys
    Have you played Frostmourne? It's not like Icecrown or other servers, there has been ganking for sure, but there has been loads of world pvp and you're just trolling if you say otherwise

7. ppl are at the same time saying it should be PvP cuz World PvP is fun and talking about how Alliance population will be low. What is the fun part of World PvP if the server is 80% Horde? World PvP can be fun when servers have a good faction balance.

I really like Alliance more but by reading about how inbalance things are going to be I'm now think if I will play on the server or not, maybe going horde but not happy about that

8. ppl are at the same time saying it should be PvP cuz World PvP is fun and talking about how Alliance population will be low. What is the fun part of World PvP if the server is 80% Horde? World PvP can be fun when servers have a good faction balance.

I really like Alliance more but by reading about how inbalance things are going to be I'm now think if I will play on the server or not, maybe going horde but not happy about that
    Horde will always have more players.. But if they make the server PvP, Alliance will become much more populated.

9. Does Frostmourne have faction change?

10. Horde will always have more players.. But if they make the server PvP, Alliance will become much more populated.
    How making it PvP, therefor making it worse to play Alliance, would make it more populated?

11. Server time

Hi sorry is this has been asked but i couldnt find it in the search, its says 16:00 Server time for launch but which time zone is server time? Thanks!

12. People think if game has world pvp people will choose alliance for human's race ability ahaha why did blizzard make battleground and arenas if players just want to kill leveling players in stranglethorn vale?

13. Hi sorry is this has been asked but i couldnt find it in the search, its says 16:00 Server time for launch but which time zone is server time? Thanks!
    On the front page, just over the player counter it has the time (:

Right now it is 15:34 so time zone must be GMT

14. Son of a.....I knew it was gunna be somewhere obvious haha! Thanks!!

15. Deathknight - Frostmourne - Season lll

Is it possible to create a deathknight right at the start or do you have to lvl a charackter to a certain lvl?

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last