1. So many people so upset they can't spend time camping lowbies because they have nothing better to do. World PvP should be optional as standard, opt in if you want to and understand the risk and reward. Crying about how full geared people are going to have "their stuff" taken away is the equivalent of saying you're going to assault someone who took "your" parking spot before you or when you were away. First come, first served.

2. Warmane,

If people want longevity? Play Icecrown.
    If people want PVE? Play Lordaron.
    If people want PVP? Play Blackrock.

Please do not forget the intentions of the Frostmourne server. It's not solely a pve or pvp server. It's an EXCITING-FAST-PACED, PUMP/DUMP server.

5x xp rates? Who asked for this, and what purpose does it serve compared to 7x?
    And please CONSIDER adding cross-faction.

Economy is already dead on Frostmourne, make trading and AH cross faction. Screw economy longevity, Make it fun and fast.

PVE content? On alliance side, raiding is dead. It takes 3 hours to fill an ICC25 pug and 2 years to fill a Sunwell raid. Make it fun and fast, allow people to play whatever race they want and still raid with each other.

PVP content? Return it to server only, and make it cross faction. Seeing your friend in area and bgs, that's fun. And with cross-faction, que times won't be last 2 years.

Screw it man, make everything cross-faction. Cross-faction is a OLD concept, no one cares anymore if you're "horde" or "alliance".
    This server ends in 12 months, no one cares about longevity. It's meant to be FUN and FAST.

If people wanted something else, you LITERALLY HAVE 3 OTHER SERVERS FOR THAT.

3. *Factions is an old Wow concept, no one cares anymore if you're horde or alliance. In its present state, all it does is cause dysfunctional server imbalance.

4. I like the section u mentioned : Mythic dungeon , i don't know what it is , but i thinks its kinda cool

5. Ty for PVE realm. I am PVE player and i really hate world pvp Great change.

6. If it is going to be a PVE realm then will we be facing the Blackrock hardcore pvpers in battlegrounds and arenas again?

7. !! it is called WARcraft .... it is in name of game !!!!! server to it is WARmane !!!!

8. Any word on auto-learn abilities, considering the decision to go all the way down to 5x exp? It's a tedious and outdated concept to have to waste massive amounts of time to fly to your trainer every few levels to train a few abilities.

9. Why X5? :/ Any info about autolearning skills? Heirloooms will be available at start?

10. Updated the post with x7 rates and a mention of the faction balance measures for Alliance x1.5 honor and x2 reputation.

11. Screw it man, make everything cross-faction. Cross-faction is a OLD concept, no one cares anymore if you're "horde" or "alliance".
    This server ends in 12 months, no one cares about longevity. It's meant to be FUN and FAST.
    This... The time Blizzard introduced us with this Alliance vs Horde thing is way way over. Cross Faction would mean faster everything. As I have never played on seasonal realm before and I hear alliance side is quite in need of this. It would be logical to enable this feature.

12. Free northrend flying(150%) + auto learning abilities(for free again) will be nice.

13. Free northrend flying(150%) + auto learning abilities(for free again) will be nice.
    Spell training had already been reduced across the board in the past. I don't think we're really looking at these sorts of things for faction balance purposes anymore, but we may come back to this later.

14. Honestly, this is why Warmane is LIGHT YEARS ahead of blizzard in terms of content and giving the players what THEY WANT! Really, it's way better than classic TBC or retail Wow, I know from experience. Well done guys! The only thing I'm a bit hesitant of is the "Peace Mode. [/center]" option thingie. Hopefully, it cannot be abused somehow otherwise it could create a very disruptive environment in the open world! Also, I would very much like to see a mythic raid option! Cheers everyone!
    Yes NOT being able to kill ppl in open-world can be "a very disruptive environment"
    or wait was it the other way around when some **** head high level just wanna kill u for nothing more than kill you while u can do **** about it. and gank you for 2 hrs. [insert this is fine meme]

or did I miss the meaning of disruptive ??

I welcome the PvE change.
    the lucky part is that if ppl don't like it just turn it off. if all player on the server turns it off then there might be grounds for the change back, but then again its already changed back due to everyone flagged them self for pvp

15. Does enabling PvP give you some perks? If not, what's the point in enabling it?

First 1234513 ... Last