1. Simpliest solitution is to give us race shift. Nothing else has to be done.

2. And that's why Warmane should do somechanges on Wotlk. Because there is the same problems over and over.

"You don't like the original Wotlk then"

Well, the original Wotlk there was not 98% of the population as try harders. The pop were very balanced and since all players play for try hards they choose the racials, not the faction.

Racial balancing should be done we know all that Trolls is the best for 90% of casters and heals.

3. Why not make the toggle something you choose right on the character creation screen?
    "Flag for PVP, Y or N"

Then, once they reach a substantial level - perhaps 60 - they can have the option to turn it on or off.

I just prefer world pvp, period, and to be frank find the toggle on/off argument frustrating.

Yeah but.... that won't change anything. People like me who do not want to world PVP at all would simply choose 'PVP N' in your example and never turn it on.

Thats the exact same end effect as simply flagging or unflagging in the existing system. I don't see what your example changes really, other than locking people into a choice until 60. If people want to world pvp 1-60 they already can. The "Just Flag" argument is frustrating IMO because its accurate and it makes perfect sense. There's no real argument against it that seems to hold water.

4. Then just toggle it on.

The only thing stopping you from having PvP with other people actually interested in PvP is yourself if you turn it off. If you have it on and no one else does, that seems to make it pretty clear they aren't interested, so why should you get to dictate how their gameplay should be?
    I gotta comment on this one, constructive criticism. First, the following is based on a Rogue perspective, therefore it is normally inclined towards the aspect of PVP.

When FM went PVE I had serious doubts if I should play the class. In any case I decided to try out. So what I noticed:

1. Throughout the journey in this one year turning the pvp flag on slowly became unexistent. Where you would hava a few folks here and there in the beggining, now I have literally not seen a person with a yellow name during the last few months. I do agree that this is largely due to the fact that the most of the community apperently likes PVE server. Fair enough. Nevertheless, I believe it is also due to the fact that people do not want to be in any disatvantage. Why would I be attackable if the other guy isnt? This brings me to the next point:

2. "Then just toggle it on" - As a rogue? and do what? Go near people, go out of stealth (Because if I have it turned on and stay in stealth its no deal) and say to the guy ''come at me bro"? Of course I know this game does not revolve around rogues and world pvp, but please note that ''just toggle it on'' does not work for rogue/feral (less but still), at least not for the purpose of world pvp in the purest form.

3. FM server was a great idea, still is. I find many aspects of it enjoyable. Even BGs that are filled with full pvp BR players tend to do it for me. Still I just miss the world pvp and the randomness of it. We had a PVE year, why not switch it up?

5. Please PVP. this game is called world of WARcraft not the sims
    Then ****ing play on the other 3 realms available. Dick.

6. No season 4 i guess. We've got an progressive realm

7. To be honest, the progressive realm is not a bad idea, the problem is on the middle of the vanilla patch half of the population is going to leave the server because vanilla is quite boring.

8. So many tries with other expansions on warmane, all failed.

Honestly i dont know why they just wont stick to wotlk, focus on making everything work 100%, every quest, Item, talent, Boss, plus providing more interesting events like during christmas etc. Frostmourne could be seasonal with some big changes and place to expiriment, while icecrown/lord stays kinda blizzlike

9. So many tries with other expansions on warmane, all failed.

Honestly i dont know why they just wont stick to wotlk, focus on making everything work 100%, every quest, Item, talent, Boss, plus providing more interesting events like during christmas etc. Frostmourne could be seasonal with some big changes and place to expiriment, while icecrown/lord stays kinda blizzlike
    It gets static as well.

10. Can we get any information about s4? Our guild want start on new season, but we dont know when season start

11. Can we get any information about s4? Our guild want start on new season, but we dont know when season start
    I agree, it would be nice to at least get a 2 sentence answer to let us know if we should expect Season 4 this April...

12. Agreed, some info on future plans would be much appreciated.
    If warmane staff is taking a vacation (which would be legit) or focused on other projects (which would also be legit) just drop a post saying something like "There are no plans of starting season 4 in april, we will get back to you in august with more news" or something like that.
    I would like another season of frostmourne but if there's no plans for it so be it, just give us a little hint or heads up cause so far over the last couple months we got a cryptic post talking about a progressive vanilla to wotlk realm that will happen at some unspecified point in the future and that's it, complete silence otherwise...

13. Agreed, some info on future plans would be much appreciated.
    If warmane staff is taking a vacation (which would be legit) or focused on other projects (which would also be legit) just drop a post saying something like "There are no plans of starting season 4 in april, we will get back to you in august with more news" or something like that.
    I would like another season of frostmourne but if there's no plans for it so be it, just give us a little hint or heads up cause so far over the last couple months we got a cryptic post talking about a progressive vanilla to wotlk realm that will happen at some unspecified point in the future and that's it, complete silence otherwise...
    There is no way they not gonna make Frostmourne IV. GM already gave a hint
    (hardcore Frostmourne?)

14. There is no way they not gonna make Frostmourne IV. GM already gave a hint
    Yes, but it will be better to let us know if we will be getting S4 on the 15th of April, just like the previous years. Pretty sure that the majority of players would prefer a short and simple answer to that question, instead of hints. It's really weird that they are still ignoring the people's questions.

15. I agree, some kind of confirmation would be great, specially now that the progression server has been announced. It may replace the season IV

First ... 4048495051 Last