Boomkin looking for (preferably) a North American guild or a EU guild with later raid times, but for the right guild I can make anything work.

I'm coming back to Warmane after almost 3 years away, I had LoD on 10+ characters and RS25HC on 4-5, I still have SOME of my characters but got rid of a lot of them when I left/sold them on the market. I am here practicing Boomkin for WoTLK, I am an extremely hardcore player and work on perfecting all min/max aspects, I plan to shoot for NA #1 Boomkin in WoTLK Classic.
I was ranked #3 world as Ele in TBC Classic for P4 (Quit afterwards, don't like TBCC) and have been ranked globally in various expansions as well. I'm looking for somewhere I can practice my Boomkin and raid at a high level, I don't expect to be carried and am gearing fast. I'm currently around 5K and I just started gearing my druid as Boomkin 2 days ago, I'll be 25M ICC ready soon and am looking for a friendly and competitive guild to play with. HMU in-game at "Grassbane" or on Discord: NickP#0001.

Hope to hear from ya! Thank you :)