1. No room for a casual/social gamer.

Hey everyone!

I joined warmane like a month a go. Really having fun playing in here.

The thing i face -which i found absurd in some cases- is no guild accepts/wants a social/casual daily player.

Everyone tells "Sorry your GS is low" or "We do not accept players except the end game ICC raiders."

I mean i understand you can not join all the guilds you want, i respect the rules of a guild but even in ingame recruitment posts, they never mention "socials are welcome too"

Sometimes i feel like i focus on achievements, focus on farming mats, sometimes rdf, sometimes BG. Sometimes even chilling with fishing.

I still have fun with the game but that felt cold, and really anti social and wanted to write a post about it.

2. where are you from?
    Usually there is no GS-requirement for the Guild made by players from the same country (or that speaks the same language)

You may check those guilds here in case: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52

3. You know, overwhelming majority of players are just like you. Guilds like you mentioned have specific purpose in mind, so they relentlessly spam their recruitment to find players within that minority with clear goals.

What I can suggest is to drop the idea that you as a casual player will get into raiding guild. They don't have enough guild slots to keep some player who may or may not join raid and can not be relied upon to be there. So you need to join a guild which "Sometimes i feel like i focus on achievements, focus on farming mats, sometimes rdf, sometimes BG. Sometimes even chilling with fishing" - I guess the kind of guild you don't want to be in, since they don't have any set-up mechanisms and plans, they practically are just a guild name under your name, that's it.

Just talk to people, make friends, you don't have to be in a guild for that, guild will "happen" naturally after that.

4. There's room, but one has to find it on their own.

Most guilds that spams are focused on one thing: raiding. So, social guilds don't spam as much, as they have no huge competition to fight for members.

In my opinion, you should seek out early in the (ICC) progression guild. They tend to be more accepting to new members, even the ones leaning towards social side. Also, if you get the chance to raid, and think it's something you want to do more, you're likely taken to raids too eventually.

5. 6.2K GS and 2 LoD ready alts or don't even look at me, lol.

Maybe try out Frostmourne, cause Icecrown is like, I don't wanna use the T word, but yeah xD

6. 6.2K GS and 2 LoD ready alts or don't even look at me, lol.

Maybe try out Frostmourne, cause Icecrown is like, I don't wanna use the T word, but yeah xD
    Yeah, with my 5.3k gs and 0 knowledge I try to join a guild that farms endgame. Those toxic *******s dare to decline and ask for 3 chars 6.2gs. I even tell them I wont be able to join raids always, because BGs and achievement farming, and the officer actually said "we don't need you if you wont be there for raids"! Icecrown has become so toxic, unplayable.

7. Hey there. My guild is a social one if you're still looking to join one.

8. Hey there. My guild is a social one if you're still looking to join one.
    what guild is that?