1. Friendly bump - we are still alive and kicking.

Welcoming any and all looking for a casual/social guild!

2. I have not played WoW in a very long time, and my friend brought me to this private server to play with them. I never played Alliance either so it's been a new experience for me altogether.

I like social and comradery in these games so I would like to try joining.

Secibel in game, Human Warlock.

3. Hi, you are more than welcome to join. :)
    Uuuh not sure if people always react here though. I, myself don't get notifications from the forum.

Anyhow , you can ask in our discord for an invite, that shouldn't be a problem.
    Or I guess you can look for anyone in the guild with /who and whisper them. Then they should be able to reach out to someone who can.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/FjB33JMn

4. Friendly bump - we are still alive and kicking.

Welcoming any and all looking for a casual/social guild!

5. Could I join? I have a level 37 hunter alt that needs a decent guild

6. Hi there,
    Yes, of course you can. I recommend you drop by our discord channel and we will get you set up for an invite.
    Cheers

7. Im returning to warmane after a bit of a break, looking for a guild thats pretty active in game chat, not just discord. How active are you IN game? or is it mostly just thru discord?

8. Hey there, well we generally try to be active both ingame and on discord. To us - its half of the notion of being in a guild. Some days people need a little help getting started, but we usually have lots of talks going on.

9. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Friendly bump, we are still open to newbies, freshies, oldies and everything in between. If you are looking for a place to hang your lucky fishing hat and call home - we might be just what you need.

Come join!

First 123