1. Retri Paladin PvP Crit Rating

Lynea says "Never enough crit. Atleast 30% is recommended, but the more the better" in [Guide] Retribution PvP 3.3.5a . But many players I see and talk to say it should be at least 42%. What do you think the ideal Crit rating should be?

2. There is no ideal number, those people are prolly talking based on bis gear. The more, the better but dont prioritize getting crit, just use the best gear you have. I have around %50 crit with oath/wfs hc.

3. There is no ideal number, those people are prolly talking based on bis gear. The more, the better but dont prioritize getting crit, just use the best gear you have. I have around %50 crit with oath/wfs hc.
    Thanks for your comment. I have about 37% crit. I'm going to get Umbarge Ambads. With a wrathfull back crit it will be about 39%. I am using Trinket STS, ring Skeleton Lord's Circle. Is it worth replacing trinket and ring with WFS and Signet of Twilight for higher crit?
    Edited: April 5, 2022

4. >Skeleton Ladys Circle
    Do you mean Corroded Skeleton Key? If yes, then I would absolutely replace that with WFS.

With regards to ring: many rets run Signet of Twilight-- I believe the consensus is it's BIS.

For back people either run Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak or Winding Sheet, with Winding Sheet being more popular (especially if you want to play prot or preg)
    Edited: April 5, 2022

5. >Skeleton Ladys Circle
    Do you mean Corroded Skeleton Key? If yes, then I would absolutely replace that with WFS.

With regards to ring: many rets run Signet of Twilight-- I believe the consensus is it's BIS.

For back people either run Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak or Winding Sheet, with Winding Sheet being more popular (especially if you want to play prot or preg)
    I use Rings Skeleton Lord's Circle and Ashan Bands of Endless Might, Trinkets STS and DV

6. Essentially you want to aim for 6K ap. It's a close first priority between ap & crit. There's no point in having 45%+ crit if you only have < than 5K ap.
    As AP dictates your dmg output, as well as your healing power.

In end game gear you want to aim for ~ 1K resil, 6K ap, 45%+ crit, and if you can fit in some expertise in there, that's a + as it's very situational.

7. Essentially you want to aim for 6K ap. It's a close first priority between ap & crit. There's no point in having 45%+ crit if you only have < than 5K ap.

In end game gear you want to aim for ~ 1K resil, 6K ap, 45%+ crit, and if you can fit in some expertise in there, that's a + as it's very situational.
    Thank you.

8. Essentially you want to aim for 6K ap. It's a close first priority between ap & crit. There's no point in having 45%+ crit if you only have < than 5K ap.

Agreed.
    I believe this is why people use Winding Sheet if they have DV/WFS, or Shadowvault if they have DV/DV, crit:AP balance.

Personally I just went Shadowvault + WFS because I can hit 6k AP and 49% crit with that in my BG gear self buffed no procs.