1. What build to use for dungeon spam?

Hi,

I'm planning to go priest when Frostmourne resets and level as a healer. Plan is to go spam RDF when I hit 15. I've read that Holy is slightly better, but so far on a testrun I'm having a lot of mana issues as a holy priest. every 2-3 packs I'm nearly oom and have to drink again. Disc apparently is less mana intense. Problem is that I can't find a good priest build. I've been using the builds on Warcraft tavern but they're all made for endgame players. Does anyone have a good Disc talent build for dungeon spam? Holy is fine as well but rather have a Disc guide.

Thanks in advance!

2. Holy is not the best for efficiency. It does really well in terms of damage and healing compared to Discipline at low levels, it comes at the cost of mana. Discipline is capable of healing just fine at these low levels, but it has superior mana efficiency. If you're looking to be a healer for dungeon spamming, I strongly recommend Discipline for it.

Start out with your first 3 points in Spirit Tap. Try to snipe killing blows on mobs with your wand or Holy Fire (cheap spell with decent damage) in order to proc your Spirit Tap talent.

From that point going forward, the Discipline talents are fairly straightforward. Focus on getting your mana efficiency talents: Meditation, Inner Focus, Mental Agility, Mental Strength, Enlightenment, Improved Flash Heal, Rapture.

By the point you reach level 40, your talent tree will look probably something like this. Then probably something like this by level 65.

3. Hello, what about shadow build for dungeon spam? I dont want to create new topic with that question so I decide to use this one.

4. Hello, what about shadow build for dungeon spam? I dont want to create new topic with that question so I decide to use this one.
    Being DPS role will instantly make dungeon spam non viable way to level. You can que and do quests meantime, since you will likely wait 1hr+ in que.

5. Well I'm a member of full party prepared for leveling during start of new server, so it will be instant join.

6. Well then, no problem at all, buffs, at lower levels you will be able to provide some support, later Replenishment will be a great boon. Dispelling things. Priests toolkit is great to have.

7. Shadow is completely worthless in dungeons before 80. Damage is so low its not even worth bringing to a party. Holy spec (especially with Glyph of Smite & Glyph of Holy Nova) will do much better damage in dungeons. Shadow's only use while leveling is to win in pvp against another levelers, that's all.

8. Thanks guys, I will go holy then because we already got a healer. Have a nice day :)