1. Blackrock Battlegroup 2, having balance.

Greetings everyone,

I recently started playing on Blackrock battlegroup 2, which follows the Frostmourne server. When I started grinding 2v2 with my friend, the first 15-20 matches were fun but after that, we have noticed that around 1700-1800 MMR group people started destroying us left and right. Our gearscore was approximatively only about 4800 and the people we were facing were wearing Wrathful gear head to toe. I don't think we have that much of great skills but, I don't think even players with great skills would want to enjoy doing PVP having Furious gear facing with Wrathful geared players.

Another thing, having low gear and finding opponents with the same group was interestingly hard. When we start finding a match in the 1800 MMR range, it was taking us almost 5 minutes to find the opponent to face with us. When the match starts, of course, the Wrathful geared from head to toe players are facing us. When the match finishes and when we look at their rank it's about 2200-2300 MMR range group players. I don't see the balance in that.

My question is that when this arena season ends, would Relentless gear be free? so that we will have more chances to compete with full Wrathful players.
    Why is the TOC 25hc weapon, gear is requiring me the same amount of PVP rating, and the same amount of arena point from for example; ICC 25n weapons? 264+
    Another thing is, why Ashen band ring is requiring me to have a 3v3 or 5v5 1850 arena rating? In a normal Frostmourne server, players are getting it under 2hr or so? and in Blackrock battlegroup 2, 3v3, or 5v5 is basically dead.
    Lastly, In the Frostmourne server players can buy ICC BOE gear relatively cheaper price for example; Wodin's Lucky Necklace, and Ring of rotting sinew. And in Blackrock battlegroup 2, it requires a relatively high arena rating and honor.

I will appreciate greatly whoever can give me a general understanding for my questions. Thank you.

2. Hey. Your problem here is that you started playing just at the end of the season which ends in like 1-2 weeks. The season started like 1 year ago.

If you did that on retail back in Wotlk - started at the end of last season it would be exactly the same, most people in arena would have a lot of gear as most people had played the season from the beginning.

If you want to play in Battlegroup 2, your best bet will be to wait 1-2 weeks until the season ends, realm resets and everyone starts over again in Season 5 with blue gear. There will be a lot of arena teams and its a lot of fun.

The 3v3 gear requirement is another topic and I wont start that discussion here :]