1. MM pve HUNTER prefered pet (wolf or cat)

Just like the title says, I would really like to know if there is a big difference going with cat or wolf as your pet for endgame raiding...Right now, I have a wolf but tbh, im just tired looking at it, I just dont like the wolf models at all anymore so I am looking at some cats that look much more eye appealing to me and wondering what I would loose running with a cat instead?
    Thanks for your answers in advance

2. You will lose active AP buff that you get using wolf. Hunters without wolf are considered to be some kind of joke (because you literaly reduce your own efficiency by not using it)

3. Wolf is the only pet with a DPS advantage over every other pet. If you play on Icecrown it really doesn't matter, but it's like the bare minimum of playing Hunter to have a pet that gives you the biggest DPS increase. You will probably be bullied and mocked if you run anything else.

4. You really should be mocked if you use any other pet. There's nothing left to debate. All the theorycrafting and testing has been complete for several years.

For this patch wolf is the correct choice for pve hunter.

5. you should be mocked for being a sweatlord