1. honor gain from x1 to x2 pls :(

to get the pvp gear that requires no arena play it cost about 600k honor.

thats about 150 wins, a reasonable no lifer can cut that down by 2 wins worth per winter grasp, so like 6 wins worth a day.

it would be a dream to double our gains tho.

okie ty.

i only suggest bc i think it would help new players the most, a catch up.
    Edited: April 9, 2022

2. Hmm, I don't understand why there should be catch-up, what's the gain worth all the messed up progression and economy?

3. If your goal is PvP, feel free to go to Blackrock. Otherwise, don't suggest such "genius" ideas which will ruin economy even more.
    And yes, there is absolutely no problem getting yourself starting PvP gear (ilvl 232) in one week. If you are lazy, it yours problem, not servers

4. Nah. Catch-up would only make newbies enter higher brackets, meaning they'd lack gear still, and experience. They'd be farmed a lot. Don't forget there are gems that can be bought with honor too. Gem prices would drop, and people might do some PvP to get their own gems, instead of buying/trading.

5. If your goal is PvP, feel free to go to Blackrock. Otherwise, don't suggest such "genius" ideas which will ruin economy even more.
    And yes, there is absolutely no problem getting yourself starting PvP gear (ilvl 232) in one week. If you are lazy, it yours problem, not servers
    I believe it did take me about 5 days back when I was PVP gearing my Druid, so your statement's not inaccurate.