1. Frostmourne multiboxing team

I am considering making a new team for the Frostmourne reset and though I would ask for some input from other boxers.
    I only have dk + paladin teams on both Icecrown and Lordaeron aswell as 3 druids and a priest on Lordaeron. (I always end up getting bored when I try leveling casters, I could buy 2 more druids on Lordaeron with coins so I would have 5 but it feels like I want to be able to get coin items for a caster team so would be more fun on Icecrown/Frostmourne)
    If I want a shaman or druid team then it feels like it might be a good time to make a new team.

What team do you like the most?
    I also haven't multiboxed in bgs, which team do you think is best for it?
    Which team do you think is the most fun during Frostmourne reset?

I think Shaman is interesting with the high burst and high survivability. It is also good that both Elemental and Enhancement is an option.
    I think Druid is probably the easiset to play and likely very strong early on in Frostmourne (starfall on low/no resilience players might be very strong). It could be interesting to run 5 resto druids and try to heal WG. Can queue for RDF with druids also.
    Edited: April 10, 2022

2. Imo for 10/15man BGs 1DK 4ret is the best and for 40 man BGs 4ele shamis.
    Problem with a boomkin team is that good players can counter them easy by poping defensives during starfall and spamming aoe fear on them since they can break fear only once per 2 min.

Playing 5 healer in PvP is not very effective. You usually end up beeing surrounded by enemys who keep attacking you until you can't keep up with the healing anymore.

If you haven't played shamis yet then I'd roll 4ele shamis and 1 hpala. But don't go enh. It's not worth it.