1. New guild - fm s#3

Hello, myself and 8 buddies (currently) are looking to start a raiding guild on FM when it resets later this week. Guild name is yet to be decided, but we are all veteran players who have played lord/icc/FM for many years. Most of us have also played wotlk retail, years ago. We are all in our 20s, and looking to finish our core 10 man off + recruit for core 2 + 25.

We have experience naxx/uld/toc/icc over many years and many different servers/retail.

We are currently looking for a rogue + hpala for our core 10, but ideally looking for new recruits generally for core 2 (10man) as well as a wider player pool for 25 man - if you can prove xp, looking for someone to lead and create the core 2 group as we will all be playing together in the core 1.

If you feel like you are up for it, message me on discord: Mighty#5740

Edit: we are going horde

All welcome, but please drop me a friend request with as much detail about you as possible so we can get a feel - name, age, nationality, and general xp. If you have any notable chars, then feel free to link their armory :)
    Edited: April 11, 2022

2. Do you have some preferred riding day and time or is it still to be decided?

3. Not really atm, but we are all EU so it's likely to be around 7 ST :)

4. Bump, last two days of forum recruitment before we swap to in-server recruitment. Have found our core 1, but looking for anyone for core 2!

5. Final bump.

We are H guild likely to be called <Due Process>, having fun with this. Drop me a message for info/invite to discord.