1. I didn't use any example, just pointed out how your arguments just require switching a few terms to be the same used by other shift-blamers.

On the other hand, you now used it as an example. This isn't some uncivilized tribe in the middle of a jungle that never had contact with the external world. This is about people knowingly doing something that blatantly takes a dump on other people's fun, no ifs or buts.
    It takes a conscious choice to do it, nothing forces anyone to do it.
    No excuse you might try to fabricate will ever change that.

2. I think it's pretty weird that you assign "blame" for something pure and simple, there is no blame in killing your mortal enemy and there is no blame in getting killed by them. All it means is that "victim" underestimated the situation.

You can argue with deceptive terminology, but it wont change the naked truth of things that transpire. It is perfectly moral and right to kill enemy in the game setting, use every advantage and have no mercy. I'm not obligated to care for any ones fun, I'm just playing the game by the same rules as everyone. Enemy player is a threat in multitude ways and it's better to kill them. Provoke enemy faction to show what they got. It has nothing to do with ruining fun and blame and they are not victims.

3. You might want to take a step back.
    You're sounding like you lost touch with this being a game that people play for entertainment, not a lifestyle.
    Well, look at that, it's relevant again.

4. I'll just take it as you admitting that my logic is sound.

5. There's no logic in shift-blaming, only the desire to convince oneself that they are blameless, by any excuse necessary.

6. I would agree with your point if there were 3rd side in WOW, a neutral one and all PVP related activity is forbidden to them, they cant defend themselves, they can only get killed. Then they would be victims and I'd agree that I'm shifting blame if I'd say "well shouldn't have come here and you would live".

7. The end result of doing a custom fix by moving the teleporter output location was less to no pvp activity with the wintergrasp fortress.

But this is no different than leaving the icecrown citadel and dying out, no different than taking the dark portal and dying out, no different than dying at the end of a flight path, and so forth.
    This is not unfair pvp in since you can prepare and fight them back, we often see raids doing that and kicking players off the fortress.
    Nobody is invincible in pvp.

And I wouldn't count wintrading as a valid argument because it is a bannable offense, just like arenas, if you do see such behavior please do create tickets, complaining about it in the forums instead of reporting a player is not going to help.

8. Alliance players are only disrupting other players' gameplay, this is not pvp. If someone is defending this, be sure that they are among those involved. So today Wintergrasp is teleporting into VOA side and it's much better and I hope it always stays that way.

Warmane's multibox rule and Wintergrasp teleport rule are appropriate rules to protect the players. The VOA that thousands of players need is of course more important than 20-25 problem players bothering people. I also apologize to all alliance campers, I hope one day you will understand what real and fair pvp means.

9. Alliance players are only disrupting other players' gameplay, this is not pvp. If someone is defending this, be sure that they are among those involved. So today Wintergrasp is teleporting into VOA side and it's much better and I hope it always stays that way.

Warmane's multibox rule and Wintergrasp teleport rule are appropriate rules to protect the players. The VOA that thousands of players need is of course more important than 20-25 problem players bothering people. I also apologize to all alliance campers, I hope one day you will understand what real and fair pvp means.
    Can you define what actually is PVP in game? So we all can behave properly and engage in real and fair PVP.

10. Can you define what actually is PVP in game? So we all can behave properly and engage in real and fair PVP.
    playing the game is fair. using scripts is not

11. It's already been moved back. This is what happens when you just have to use every little exploit you can find.

First 123