1. SoloQ is swarmed by Blackrock noobs...

Sorry for the title, but basically that's the truth.

Especially true for around 1500 rating where i can be BiS, doing my best to win the game, literally using every GCD with maximum efficiency as possible. Then these starter geared noobs come in, they don't even know their class, just f-in up my entire gameplay. Sometimes the match doesn't even last for 3 seconds, because ultragigaburst bigd*ck warrior comps rush in and kill my entire team. And yes, I'm playing a healer, a resto druid, which I was having a lot of working with, min-maxing the build to be as useful and supportive as possible, but no, it doesn't matter, because I can try as hard as I can, I still will be stuck at 1500 rating, because I won't be able to climb out until I get these players as my teammates.
    You can believe me, I'm writing this post, because I haven't been able to enjoy the game for weeks, even months.
    Please fix soloq, because it's very frustrating.

Thanks for reading this.

2. If you cannot go over 1500 rating it isn't because of your team mates trust me.
    You can manage up from 75% to a 80% win ratio if you're able to carry games and not do multiple mistakes.
    The players that are on top of the soloq ladder currently didn't get there by luck only.

Record ten straight soloq games, upload them to YouTube, link them here and I will give you a few tips on what you can improve.

3. Fix what? Solo queue is the RDF version of Arena. You skip over all the "hassle" of forming a real, consistent group, but the trade off is you are going solo and accepting whoever gets shuffled with you. Just like in RDF you don't have grounds to complain if you're randomly set with people in bad gear or new to the game. That's something you are implied to be okay with when you decide you won't bother forming a group.