1. Just found this place

So Yesterday I woke up, and thought "You know what I really want to play? Wow when it was Wotlk"

Did some searching, found that the frostmourne server just reset, and is PvE. Sweet!

I have made some post about that on those forums, you can see and either agree or disagree with my thoughts there, suffice it to say, I'm here cause I liked that was just set up and getting to start with a bunch of other people at the same time is a huge bonus. Crazy fun.

When I played back then I loved playing my shadow priest in overworld and was a disc priest for instances and raids. Loved it, will need to find some old versions of healbot though.

I also loved the DK think they had a better story for the xpac then the demon hunters got.

I forgot is transmog a thing? at this point or has it been added? I always had my dk run around in transmogged starter gear, cause I thought it looked the best.

Looking forward to playing more in game, I am mostly posting some here to let the devs know they snagged at least one new user (two since my wife joined me for some nostalgia which gives us some staying power since its an activity we enjoyed doing together when this was live)

2. Hi man , yes transmog is still a thing.
    You just need to get scrolls ( they drop random from raids , battlegrounds ).

Have fun :P

3. I recoginize what you are expressing there and I could say I wish I was just like you and all fuzzy about jumping in again, but... I did that a long time ago and I still feel the same :D <3
    Enooooy! < I WILL!