1. Charred twilight scale Vs. Disloged foreign object PVP

I saw in a few guides that they recomend the Disloged foreing but also in the rank 2c2 and 3c3 i saw the Charred twilight.

I would like to know why and if this possible mix both before Phylactery (Destro and afflic).

Thanks.

2. Basicly when it comes to 3v3, its often better to use cts (charred twilight scale) and dfo (disloged foreing object) beacuse you will often face tsg teams (warr, dk, hpala) and other teams that like to tunell warlock more than any other often your team mates (unless you play with a disc priest that is). The reason behind this is that when you have 2 guys on you for most of the game you will have less room to cast. If you are playing as aff lock the double haste trnket will incrise the pump up time of your corruption. And if you are playing as destro more haste helps with fake casts. If you are talking about SQ, well imo since you cant no longer see who are you facing (what comp) it is hard to decide wich trinket is better beacuse you will often have a disc priest with you, and usually people rush discs. But again, more haste helps with peels aswell. Regarding 2s. Depends what comp are you playing. Aff usually loves more haste. But in the end both combination of trinkets is viable.