1. Cooking 300 And silithus

Hi

SIlithus is converted to level 80 area and when i went low level i was 1 hit . I have 1 doubt the last recipe to reach cooking 300 is in silithus Quest , Smoked Desert Dumplings 285-300 By killing sand worms There . Did anyone try to level cooking to 300 before 70 ?

ty

2. I did it at 80.

Technically you could do clamlette recipe until 300 skill. Don't know about the bear recipes from felwood.

3. Best to level up fishing at same time. Then you can just skill up via lobsters from Azhara

4. I had to wait until some level 80s got worm meat for the recipe and bought it on the AH. I tried to do it at level 60, but the mobs in silithus are level 77. I only was able to even get the quest for the recipe done using divine shield to complete it while 15 level 77's beat on my shield. Then just died and released.

Its annoying that the one yellow/orange recipe to finish cooking is blocked behind abnormally leveled mobs.

5. Is it suppose to be like that?

Sounds more like a fault?

EDIT:
    "Additionally, as the event “Scepter of the Shifting Sands” has not been finished yet, we shall proceed with the progression of the event into the next season."

https://classic.wowhead.com/guides/s...egendary-mount
    Edited: April 25, 2022 Reason: I was uninformed.

6. Its a more a "not thought out well" design decision
    Basically the felwood recipes will take you to 297 , so you just need to survive in slithius long enough to get the first quest from the innkeeper , get to a twilight hammer camp , hand in that quest and get the next one ..go back to the innkeeper , get the next quest from her , which gives you the recipe , and then you need to kill just ONE dredger to get the meat to make a desert dumpling , which will take you to 300 .
    I was able to do it at 70 by dying at the twilight camp , resing and running after completing the quest . Then killing a dredge and looting before the 2 other level 75 mobs that I'd attracted killed me . It'd be impossible at 60 .
    The fix would be to extend the felwood recepies to stay green to 300 rather than cutting out just before that .
    Failing that add the clamette surprise recipe to a vendor , or mail people at 40 with details on where to get it .
    but changing the length of use of the felwood recipes would be easier I think