1. UB+BS Vs Blight

Cookie cutter PvE spec .. Trying to compare single target DMG if we move two points from Unholy Blight and Bone Shield into Morbidity .. Basically sacrificing 1% dmg (Bone Shield up time?) for +10% Death Coil DMG.

2. You would sacrifice ~8.5% DC damage from UB and 2% overall damage from BS (or ok 1% for uptime if you like) for a 10% DC damage increase from Morbidity?

Anyway, I ran your question through the DK sim for my own character, and my DPS went from 11103 to 10924, a ~1.6% DPS loss, though that's with full BS uptime.
    Edited: April 20, 2022

3. you can use even more D&D with morbidity for aoe fights, so i think its worth, and i am using that same spec for lk and halion hc, because dmg of D&D is crazy when you need it for aoe

4. That's a good point to bring up of course; the question asked specifically about single target damage so I simply restricted my answer to that.

5. You would sacrifice ~8.5% DC damage from UB and 2% overall damage from BS (or ok 1% for uptime if you like) for a 10% DC damage increase from Morbidity?

Anyway, I ran your question through the DK sim for my own character, and my DPS went from 11103 to 10924, a ~1.6% DPS loss, though that's with full BS uptime.
    Thanks for the input. I agree. Right now trying 3/3 Morbidity and 2/5 Necrosis Vs 0/3 Morbidity and 5/5 Necrosis. First with Glyph of DnD and second with Glyph of Ghoul.

6. What's your rotation to match up the 10s rune CDs with the 3/3 morbidity 15s CD?

Trading 3 Necrosis points for 3 Morbidity, and Glyph of Ghoul for G of DnD looks like a ~3.4% (~380 out of ~11250) single target DPS loss for me in the DK sim.

7. May 15, 2022  
    unholy dk without boneshield is troll, nothing more to be said

20% damage reduction saves your life from so much, the boneshield only loses a stack if it get's directly hit and not if you take damage from any source, and it increases ALL damage including pet, gargoyle, scourge strike, autos, blood strikes, etc by 2%

8. May 15, 2022  
    unholy dk without boneshield is troll, nothing more to be said

20% damage reduction saves your life from so much, the boneshield only loses a stack if it get's directly hit and not if you take damage from any source, and it increases ALL damage including pet, gargoyle, scourge strike, autos, blood strikes, etc by 2%
    Boneshield doesn't affect your pets nor gargoyles damage. Both don't care for your %-damge increases e.g. blood presence.