1. I bought Relentless weapon on Blackrock on my paladin but item is locked.

I purchased Relentless weapon on my S5 fresh paladin on Blackrock because it was available on website, i got the item in mail but it was locked I could not claim it, and coins were deducted.
    I tried to return item back perhaps that will return my coins but it did not, can i have my coins refunded and a list of gear i can buy? I would like to know which items are claim-able

2. To get coins refund:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> support -> create ticket -> general enquiry ( or item misbuy)

Btw do you wanna play in sync with Frostmorune progressive realm or with Icecrown/lordaeron and the majority of blackrock players (aka end-game mode) ?

In the last case, you need to talk with "Info and preset" npc and select "Battlegroup 1"

3. To get coins refund:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> support -> create ticket -> general enquiry ( or item misbuy)

Btw do you wanna play in sync with Frostmorune progressive realm or with Icecrown/lordaeron and the majority of blackrock players (aka end-game mode) ?

In the last case, you need to talk with "Info and preset" npc and select "Battlegroup 1"
    nah i'd like to stay in the S5 realm, Blackrock I believe?
    I can only see Ban appeal in the ticket openning, I can't click General Enquiry nor item misbuy.

4. the "blackrock progressive/seasonal mode" is linked with Frostmourne Realm (where ppl start from lvl 1 and it is kidna blizzalike)

Btw have you bought it with coins? if yes, you may try to ask for a refund by sending an email to [email protected].
    Edited: April 21, 2022

5. How funny that you though that you will be able to pay2win for a Relentless weapon for S5 while everyone else doesn't even have Naxx gear :D

6. ahahahah why would you expect rele wep to work on a s5 realm? hope you dont get refunded cya