1. I need your help!

So, good morning/day/evening to everyone here.
    Not so long ago found out about this server and wanted to play, but.... Well I'm not entirely noob, I played Wow before (it was Cataclysm) but I'm right now very casual player so... I need your help with character creation!
    And this isn't a joke. Everytime I create a character, I level up it a little and just think maybe this class isn't my thing, maybe I should try other classes. So again I'm not new to concepts of wow races or classes, but I just can't choose. So maybe you can help me with my difficult choice. And I finally start playing and leveling. (on x1 xp rate)
    Thank you for your suggestions!
    Yours truly, Cata.

2. Why don't you tell us what you think you'll like so we can recommend you a class based on that?

3. Male dwarf paladin. You can't go wrong with that, do it!

4. So what I'll like? I'm not very social, so probably a class that I can play on my own, but since I want to experience raid and dungeons (for first time) class should be needed in groups I guess.
    But again I heard that some classes hard at leveling and hole specs thing just get me troubled, so help would be appreciated.
    P.s. It is actually first time when I playing on really active private server, so I expecting much fun.!

5. You get most options out of leveling a druid I'd say. You can run a feral tank (which is need in groups), feral DPS (which is somewhat needed in 25 mans), balance druid (always needed) and resto (also needed). I'd recommend leveling as feral and switching over to balance once you hit about lvl 60-70 because leveling a feral is a lot easier than a caster early on.

6. Thanks for the advice. I'll try out druid then. But is there any difference between night elves on Alliance and taurens on Horde (playing on Frostmourne). Because I know that some times there is a problem with faction balance.

7. There will be enough people on either side to enjoy anything you want in game, from start to finish.

And boomkin is a good choice, alsways wanted in raids. Tough you will have some responsibilities - battle resurrection, innervate, de-cursing and on few occasions things like roots, sleep and cyclone.

To not have [too]****ty first raids, you will need few basic addons, to see whole raid group(like Grid), to see boss ability and such timers(like DBM). Of coarse, basic theory knowledge about each boss in current tier raids and your own spec, have to spend some hour reading. You will instantly be step ahead of competition, will climb ranks in your guild and everyone will be happy to see you in raid with them.

8. Thanks for advice, Angrylol.

I'm glad that wotlk is old expansion and I can easily find guides on raid bosses and mechanics of my spec.
    So, I'm going to spend some time reading and downloading addons (for the first time).

So, again thanks for advice and if you have any other suggestions I'll gladly hear them.

P.s.
    I started leveling as a druid and I kinda like it.