1. 70s bgs

Hey so I had a question and wasn't sure if there was a reason or if anyone else had any insight.

Bgs are shared cross server, right? So I'm level 70 and on Lorderon, that means other level 70-79 players from frostmourne and icrcrown can be in my bg as well right?

If that's true, why is it that 70s bgs are so rare, and when they do happen there usually isn't enough players and it closes out?

Between the 3 servers, there are 20,000 players online at the moment. Mathematically it seems like there should be more than 1 bg every couple of hours?

Just curious what you all think, or if there's a reason for this. And also, is this the case at 80 as well? Or are 80 bgs frequent?

Thanks! <3

2. Between the 3 servers, there are 20,000 players online at the moment
    Spoiler: Show

3. Lol that's pretty funny, but how is that "lying numbers"?

At the time of me writing this there are 5k players on Lorderon, 11k on Icecrown, and Frostmourne at 12k. = ~28k

I'm not sure what percent of players are 70-79, but assuming something like 1% of players are 70-79, that's 280 players online right now. There's gotta be at least 10/280 people that want to do a bg right now... Or is Warmane just heavily a pve server?