1. is past 6k gs every bg vs a premade

jesus christ those premades like the dogs they are running in their little packs everywhere, horrible expierience. cant even enjoy 1 (one) simple battleground. if i unequip some gear will i get matched vs smoeone else or is it too late now?

2. It's not too late, it's just where you start. Now you go, get togeather a bunch of dudes, make your premade. Enjoy 100 simple battlegrounds.

3. It's always better to pvp with more support and focus (hence people band together to premade, right?) not so much different than a bunch of individuals start working together, watching each others' backs, or actually swapping on 1 target together whether you want to win or want to get more HKs.

I premade alot and we don't really voice comms at all, we just look. We check the map. We type in chat. We mark who we want to follow. You have all these resources as well.

And as more people make their own premades, and this is out of your control, I do suggest you too find like-minded and fun people you like to play together with as well - can't beat em, join em :D

4. In theory to go back it's not enough to unequip gear or put it in the bank, you have to destroy it. (Don't try it, because I'm not completely sure!)

5. May 16, 2022  
    Yes, every BG is like that. It's why queues are getting longer, they've had to introduce various AFK measures, and why you always see people leaving BGs instantly. It has ruined the entire BG experience. My suggestion is, if you enjoy bgs, is to play it on an blackrock alt in one of the lower brackets and let the premades play against each other.

6. May 16, 2022  
    It's always better to pvp with more support and focus (hence people band together to premade, right?) not so much different than a bunch of individuals start working together, watching each others' backs, or actually swapping on 1 target together whether you want to win or want to get more HKs.

I premade alot and we don't really voice comms at all, we just look. We check the map. We type in chat. We mark who we want to follow. You have all these resources as well.

And as more people make their own premades, and this is out of your control, I do suggest you too find like-minded and fun people you like to play together with as well - can't beat em, join em :D
    I think most people don't find it enjoyable to just camp people at the GY, which is what usually tend to happen in a premade, so making your own premade to do that wouldn't really solve any issue. Warmane really should introduce some sort of rated BG feature, and let normal BGs be a free-for-all.